test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Remove OLD artifact weapon sets or make them for Transmute ONLY !

pantha7pantha7 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
1) PVP is starting in some secs..... you run in middle ..... and...instead of seeing ''five players '' ..you see ''Fifteen players'' because of mirage weapons and you waste all your powers to opponent double ..geezus christ cryptik..WTF..?

2) you attack someone with all your encounters and dailys and you suprisingly watching to filling his lost hp immediately after the hits...because of the drowned artifact weapons set...

Comments

• Options
    treentbail21#9864 treentbail21 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    While I partially agree... I wish I could get the relic weapons from storm Kings thunder again.
  • Options
    drago#3250 drago Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    pantha7 said:

1) PVP is starting in some secs..... you run in middle ..... and...instead of seeing ''five players '' ..you see ''Fifteen players'' because of mirage weapons and you waste all your powers to opponent double ..geezus christ cryptik..WTF..?

2) you attack someone with all your encounters and dailys and you suprisingly watching to filling his lost hp immediately after the hits...because of the drowned artifact weapons set...

I disagree. But I have to mention I am still using Blessed Blade. Not because lack of possibilities. Because I do not have trust it is durable. This trust cryptic has to earn. I learned them kind of this: introduce - nerf, introduce - nerf, introduce - nerf, ....

IF it is durable I would like even more possibilities. Mirage is apart all of them, agree. The drowned artifact set should not protect you from being nuked... pretty weak.
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    pantha7 said:

dont you mean you see 20 players ? LOL

1 player + their of 3 mirages each x 5 players = 20 players

P.s + all the players on your team that have them ..except you ...
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Bonus points: hard or soft target lock / aim if you dont want to "waste" your encounters on the opponents mirror images ..
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    I find it kind of funny that people have complained for years that old gear becomes irrelevant. Then when they rework the system so that old gear is relevant, people complain and want it removed.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.