test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Non ıtem (Primal Assault chamas)

noboddyynoboddyy Member Posts: 9 Arc User
This item, which is shown as the seal trader reward in the chult scenario, is not available now. The feature it gives (When you kill an enemy, you gain 3% Action points.) If you removed this item, nobody can use it. If not, let's get it.

Comments

• Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    noboddyy said:

This item, which is shown as the seal trader reward in the chult scenario, is not available now. The feature it gives (When you kill an enemy, you gain 3% Action points.) If you removed this item, nobody can use it. If not, let's get it.

Primal gear parts where removed from vendors, which where main way to get them. Yet as gear parts they are still in game, some players have in bank or in their inventory some even use them..

If you don't have them or can't get them anymore, does not mean these items/gear parts should be removed from game..

========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    This item can no longer be bought, why it is an advantage that some have bought it in mod 16. There is no other shoe that gives 3% action points.
  • Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    noboddyy said:

This item can no longer be bought, why it is an advantage that some have bought it in mod 16. There is no other shoe that gives 3% action points.

This gear part come with jungles of Chult campaing expansion and its mod 13 not 16.

Now by following your logic that if new players can't get x item then it should be removed. Then for sake to please some new players, all stuffs gained from Redeemed CItadel milestones should be removed. Cuz new player will not be able claim same stuffs.

Now lets talk about events rewards. Whats about limited mounts or companions which players got due promo or due give aways. If new player didn't get it = they need to be removed.

In every mmo game there is similar situation, that old players may have items which new players will not be able get anymore.. And no game dev/publisher remove them just cuz new player ask it.
    Only if it's truly game breaking then it may be removed, and primal gloves are not game breaking.
    Post edited by hadestemplar#9918 on
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    There's lots of things which aren't around anymore, there's a cloak my old GWF still has which made me invisible to enemies for a little bit which disappeared from the game a very very long time ago called Cloak of Lesser Etherealness, hasn't been in the game for yonks but I still have it because I was smart enough to keep it and I was around when it was a thing, there is a red limited edition Apparatus of Kwalish a pally I no longer play has in his inventory which to my knowledge you can't get anywhere now because it was a one-time event thing, there are titles which no-one can get anymore (ie: Caturday Survivor), there are probably more I can't think of. Why should they remove things which players got fair and square in the past just because those things aren't around now? It's not the fault of the players who supported the game the longest that they were around when things came out and are still playing now and still have those items but those items aren't currently around to get anymore. In the real world I have antiques which aren't around anymore, one mug I own is around 200 years old, should I throw that out because other people can't have one but I do? Kind of ridiculous to suggest anything already owned but not available today is deleted. It's just penalizing players who have been around longer in order to please newer players.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    I guess you do not play this game and only reply on the forum. The event I am talking about is not the removal of İrem. I cannot earn this item. It says that my item was purchased from the chult scenario of the seal trader, but there is no such item. Now our latest dungeon is vos and there are many mobs here. When you kill a mob, 3% action point gain is a huge advantage. But you can't understand this because I don't think you are playing.Thanks.
  • Options
    You're full of assumptions. I'm playing every day. Point is, as was made by Hadestemplar also, there are always going to be items in the game which aren't available anymore but others have. Deal with it.
  • Options
    And if you want 3% action points extra, I think one of the collars gives that.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Would it not be better to just say "that 3% AP gain bonus is useful - please apply it to new gear".

You ask them to remove old gear because you are new and don't have access to it - but a year or two from now you would be opposed to them removing a bonus you currently have if some newer player asked them to.

This is a very self-centred perspective and you would do well to take a broader view.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    We are talking in vain, I am talking about that it is an item that cannot be obtained in the game and it is a problem and I say that either put this item in the place where it was written or remove it is that simple.A new future item can be added, but you do not even realize that this item is corrected at first You earn enough action point 5-10 mobs to use daily power only thanks to this item. I am talking about a problem here, but you still call me an item that you do not acquire or something. This item also has ctrl + j. However, when you go to buy it, it is not sold where it shows. If I can't explain it more, let me try to explain it. I hope a moderator can come and fix the item gg guys.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,255 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    There are many items that are no longer available to be obtained in game. People spend time/resource to obtain those items. Just removing them is not acceptable. Think about what you spend money/time to obtain item X today. 2 years later, they become unavailable and the game removes it. What will you feel?

They should NOT be removed from collection page either but they did that for some old items and I consider that as bad decision.
    What they should do would be changing the tooltip to say "it is no longer available to obtain".
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Are you saying remove the item from only the store information graphic or remove the actual item itself from the game I am now confused.
  • Options
    noboddyy said:

We are talking in vain, I am talking about that it is an item that cannot be obtained in the game and it is a problem and I say that either put this item in the place where it was written or remove it is that simple.A new future item can be added, but you do not even realize that this item is corrected at first You earn enough action point 5-10 mobs to use daily power only thanks to this item. I am talking about a problem here, but you still call me an item that you do not acquire or something. This item also has ctrl + j. However, when you go to buy it, it is not sold where it shows. If I can't explain it more, let me try to explain it. I hope a moderator can come and fix the item gg guys.

No, we understood. You are arguing that if a bonus is unobtainable by newer players, it should be removed from older players

As per your previous comments:
    * If you removed this item, nobody can use it.
    * This item can no longer be bought, why it is an advantage that some have bought it in mod 16 (it was actually mod 12)

You are saying we do not understand you - that is incorrect, we are disagreeing with you.

• Options

Are you saying remove the item from only the store information graphic or remove the actual item itself from the game I am now confused.

He is attempting to obscure a request for the item to be removed behind additional comments about it being in the collections. However, his intent is clear by his repeated comments about the unfairness of some players being able to increase their AP gain during combat.

It's also why his first reply to you focused on unwarranted suggestions that you are not an active player, inferring that you don't know what you're talking about.

In short, he's trying to be clever but isn't quite up to the job.

• Options
    I don't think you are trying to be good at this game. You say the obtained items cannot be removed, but when the mirage guns were buffed, everyone was shouting. Now this shoe is also such a problem. It says 3% earnings per mob cut. I do not think you understand anything from these values ​​and I will not discuss this issue with you. I hope you have a free conversation, I hope you see the subject and deal with this issue. I don't think you played for the first place at all. just chat on the forum
  • Options
    There sure is a lot of "wah wah wah if I can't have it no-one else can wah wah wah" going on right now from a few people.
  • Options
    noboddyy said:

I don't think you are trying to be good at this game. You say the obtained items cannot be removed, but when the mirage guns were buffed, everyone was shouting. Now this shoe is also such a problem. It says 3% earnings per mob cut. I do not think you understand anything from these values ​​and I will not discuss this issue with you. I hope you have a free conversation, I hope you see the subject and deal with this issue. I don't think you played for the first place at all. just chat on the forum

Yeah, cos the tactic of "if you can't convince them, throw random insults" always gets a win.