test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragonborn left out again...

gildogg#4183 gildogg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I find it very frustrating that new headgear appearance items do not work for Dragonborn. Both the April Fowls event piece and now this piece from Sharandar part 2 were created long after Dragonborn were added to the game yet, for some reason, the dev team opted to ignore the most popular race again.

Comments

• Options
    demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    They have said several times that do to the space/size of the head of the dragonborn, most head gear won't fit.
    Guild: Noble Misfits
    Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
    Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
    Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    It is less Dragonborn is left out. It is more Dragonborn is always excluded for head piece (for technically reason/excuse) and only once a long while, they did some special head piece that can fit for Dragonborn.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Last time this topic came up I recall some people saying they had to get the head pieces approved for dragonborns..idk
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I’m sick of it as well
    We need head pieces for DB toons . Come on , how hard can it be ? Make the lizard head smalller , write a lil programming , hell I don’t know , decapitate us DB’s
  • Options
    sjl3#9586 sjl3 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    The Blessed Divine Raid Helm from the Redeemed Citadel does work with DB toons so it is possible for the devs. to make DB headwear