test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vos set items not working as healer

k4rv4kk4rv4k Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hi, don't know if posted already but tried to test the bonus from the vos artifacts set. Trickster's gift stating that "you get increased damage and healings based on the difference between your life and your target life". So as healer it should allow to gain a max +10% healing improvement when you heal a mate close to death based on the difference between your life and your comrade life. Tried to test a bit this bonus and it seems you gain no improvement at all when healing a comrade with little health bar left. My tests were based on Act numbers and as result i got a similar effectivness for bastion of healing both if my target was at full life and with half his life (close to 400k per single bastion, with no effectivness increasing stated from Act). Also this "bonus" won't show at all in the outgoing healings panel, so it's kinda hard to understand if the set bonus is working or not.

Comments

• Options
    bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    I wouldnt be surprised, if it would take the difference between you and the enemy... I know they write"target" but its NW.
  • Options
    the point is that i don't "heal" enemies and the set states that not only damage is boosted but also healings... On the other side, your point of view could be right, you would heal more if only the target would be considered an enemy, and this could be the reason why the set not working as healer...
  • Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Just taking a shot in the dark but is your outgoing healing already capped before the set bonus maybe?
  • Options
    no way to cap outgoing healing atm, there are no new pets aviable (of the old few six pets not a single one is a pure outgoing healing buffer) and just the new ring add a consistent rating to outgoing healing (+4500). So don't think it's related to this.