test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make Aasimar race pack available

For those of us who either started, or returned to, playing Neverwinter after the Redeemed Citadel event, we missed the ability to purchase the Reforger's Blessing and obtain the Aasimar race. We would like some way to obtain that race, since we do not have access to the Reforger's Blessing.

Comments

• sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I presume they'll release it once its been ~1 year since the end date of redeemed citadel since it was meant to be a "reward" for buying and completing the event. If done too soon you'll have people who are against it being up for same price without work required to get it.

As someone who has it, it doesn't matter to me if they release it now or not, just my speculation.
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Will you buy a race unlock token if they put it in the zen store for 10000zen?
    I personally 50% - yes.
    That's a shame still no race pack available, at least they could have made it as a lockbox reward, like Titanium Dragonboll.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • liquidvixiii#8851 liquidvixiii Member Posts: 1 Arc User

For those of us who either started, or returned to, playing Neverwinter after the Redeemed Citadel event, we missed the ability to purchase the Reforger's Blessing and obtain the Aasimar race. We would like some way to obtain that race, since we do not have access to the Reforger's Blessing.

I agree. I came into this game in late march and missed my opportunity to unlock the Aasimar race. If you guys read this, PLEASE release the unlock pack for Aasimar race.

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited April 2021

I agree. I came into this game in late march and missed my opportunity to unlock the Aasimar race. If you guys read this, PLEASE release the unlock pack for Aasimar race.

Well, it will either be a long while or expensive. People who got the race required to pay (which was not cheap) and grinded (which was not an easy grind). If you can get the race easily, a lot of people will be very upset.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***