test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUG] Forte doesn't provide bonuses from Mount Stable

someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
Forte doesn't provide bonus stat % to other contributions from anything in mount stable:
- insignias;
- mount equip power;
- mount collars;
- mount bolster;

I say Forte statistic - biggest scam. image

There's description that insignias, mount eq power are equipment statistics. image

Example:
Aggression insignias slotted: image
Some insignias changed to brutality: image

2.1% rating contribution stats just moved from power to crit (aggression: crit/crit sev; brutality: power/crit sev),
but there's not difference in other contribution bonus in power statistic at all.

you can change mount eq. power to other with same item level and other contribution stats will remain the same.

Rimuru?
Dead 🔪

Comments

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    The lack of changes to the “other contributions” category may be related to the fact that you did no changes to the “other contributions” category.
    Elite Whaleboy
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    why do you force me to check the news link; there's in-game screenshot maybe you explain it too?
    English is not my native, but how the in-game description:
    Provides a benefit to the total percentage of certain stats
    can be equal to
    The total percentage amount of Forte is split across the stats
    wilbur626 said:

The lack of changes to the “other contributions” category may be related to the fact that you did no changes to the “other contributions” category.

Forte adds % to the "other contribution"; Got you, your trolling is purely focused on "reality" how the forte works, not how it should be according to the in-game tooltip.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    "The total percentage amount of Forte is split across the stats".

If Forte is 50% (the total percentage amount of Forte), it "split" half of it (25%) to Power, 1/4 of it (12.5%) to Crit Severity and 1/4 of it (12.5%) to Awareness. This is what "split across the stats" means.

It is already added directly to the "other Contribution" of power/crit ser/Awareness.

i.e. +25% in power's other contribution.
    +12.5% in crit server and awareness's other contribution.

Other stat change has no effect to it except that could mess up Forte's percentage (if item level changed). In your example, it does not because the item level was not changed.

The 32.5% in your power's 'other contribution' already includes half of whatever your Forte percentage (you did not provide) contributes.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    In the examples shown, neither insignia has Forte on it. Only Dominance has Forte. Use one of those and the 'Other' contribution for power, critical severity and awareness will change. You increase your Forte stat to get the extra 'other' contributions.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    edited April 2021

Got you, your trolling is purely focused on "reality" how the forte works, not how it should be according to the in-game tooltip.

You clearly dont understand how forte works. The fact that reality does not fit your (mis)understanding of tooltips does not make me a troll.

I made an illustration to help you out :

Elite Whaleboy