test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Diamond Shard Blue Fairy Wing drop rate?!?

Okay, so i’ve now collected 6500 diamond shards and have opened 65 boxes and still have yet to get the Blue Fairy Wings?!?

For one set of 100 diamond shards it’s 400,000 Astro Diamonds in the Trade House!!!!

So let’s do the friggin math!!!
400,000 x 65 = 26,000,000 million Astro Diamonds!!!!
The astral trade value is 1,000 zen per 750,000 Astro Diamonds.

So 26 million AD \ 750,000 AD = 34.666667

So 750,000 = roughly $10

So, I’ve collected and spent $350 real dollars and still have yet to collect the BLUE FAIRY WINGS!!!

I have one question for you cryptic... Do you think you’re really not trying to rip people off?

Because you do!!! A silly cosmetic like tgis should be earned like the gold Angel wings were in Avernus! You should be ashamed of yourself and you NEED to fix the RNG of this drop and if by some chance you made a mistake on drop rates you need to Freely Gift this item on Xbox! I’m still not happy! And your cash grab ways will catch up to you! Make this right!

Comments

• Options
    nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    I know many that got it in less than 5-10 boxes, while myself and other have opened over 30+ boxes with no luck. That is RNG for you, some people get the luck while some like us suffer the bad luck.

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    It has been suggested many times that rng should have a failsafe countdown. They applied it to artifacts but nothing else. It would be nice if all top reward rolls gained a -1 after every attempt...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox