test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Extremely bad RNG on Blue Wings in new sharandar?!?

Okay, after farming over 2000 diamond shards legitimately (80+ hours of gameplay) and buying 1000 diamond shards from the diamond key ring (10x) and spending 4 Million AD in the Auction House for another 1000 diamond shards, I saved over 4000 diamond shards (40 chances).
After spending those chances I got 36 of those 5% damage boosts, 1 diamond neck, 1 diamond waist, and 1 diamond artifact (diamond set complete, but a complete waste bc i only play dps toons), and 1 crappy transmute crown, but ABSOLUTELY NO BLUE WINGS!

Ive spent and spend money on this game, but not any longer. Are the wings even dropping? Nobody is wearing them if so! My point is that the new sharandar is ONLY a cash grab and with content being so minimal 45 minutes and my weekly is finished on 1 toon. Bad luck or bad Rng it doesn’t matter. You lost a paying player, who enjoyed the old game, and your rework makes my mind go blah with all the nerfs! All i have to say is that whatever you do, DON’T do the diamond shards for wings and definitely don’t buy into the cash grab or auction house sales for them. The blue wings are not dropping and/or have the worst chance to obtain. That... and well...
You lost a paying customer!
I’ll play your game OCCASIONALLY for free now!!!
-Erebus

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    The butterfly wings were from the presale pack.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    handsomerhysb3#9565 handsomerhysb3 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    And Im not talking about the butterfly wings lol this is another problem with the game... soooo much information that many people can’t or don’t know how to find things. i’m talking about the blue “fairy” wings you get from diamond shards. Look in your collections tab GreyWynd. Cheers
    Post edited by handsomerhysb3#9565 on
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    i've soo few of those that i didnt even started the farm, i wanted to give one of those to dc but not worth the time spent, hate rng stuff the Avernus gold energy wings had a set price, that the way to do it one can look at it an judge if is or not worth.

not that i espect it from a game that still have some tool tips saying you a a "chance" to proc something...