test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cant load game

124»

Comments

• bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Wht about my daily VIP Key and reroll token? I have to work from 8am till 5pm. (CET) Before I finished work yesterday, I couldn´t log in to collect my VIP stuff on 8 Chars. After I finished work, well, everyone knows what happened then... Reset for daily stuff is at 11am (CET) so i lost one Key and 8 times reroll tokens (8Chars) till now. Will I get them when the game is back?
  • th3doug#5083 th3doug Member Posts: 4 New User
    edited March 2021
    My friend has gotten online EU PS4, I'm still crashing with no new patch on PS5
  • jojo#4167 jojo Member Posts: 19 Arc User

My friend has gotten online EU PS4, I'm still crashing with no new patch on PS5

still no patch for us in the uk on ps4 yet so not sure how your friend did it.
    Alexis Timberwolf - White Knights PS4
    Xena Timberwolf - The Kindred PS4
  • th3doug#5083 th3doug Member Posts: 4 New User
    > @"jojo#4167" said:
    > still no patch for us in the uk on ps4 yet so not sure how your friend did it.

Someone replied to a neverwinter tweet saying change your console language to French (Canada) then restart the game a few times and the patch starts installing, friend tried it on ps4 (UK) and it worked im on ps5 (UK) and it hasn't worked.
  • matty#8174 matty Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    From the UK here too and still no patch for ps4.
  • matty#8174 matty Member Posts: 5 Arc User

> @jojo#4167 said:

> still no patch for us in the uk on ps4 yet so not sure how your friend did it.

Someone replied to a neverwinter tweet saying change your console language to French (Canada) then restart the game a few times and the patch starts installing, friend tried it on ps4 (UK) and it worked im on ps5 (UK) and it hasn't worked.

Can confirm this works for me at least. downloadin patch now.

> @jojo#4167 said:

so they downloaded the american patch? knowing my luck it would screw something else up so i'll wait lol
  • astrid83#9376 astrid83 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    So last update was over 10 hours ago would be nice to know what is going on
  • vkaas#9668 vkaas Member Posts: 1 Arc User

So last update was over 10 hours ago would be nice to know what is going on

Nothing XD
  • starmops#3410 starmops Member Posts: 4 New User
    > @"astrid83#9376" said:
    > So last update was over 10 hours ago would be nice to know what is going on

I suppose the Arc Team will keep us informed somehow, but maybe not.
  • malenacecilia#0822 malenacecilia Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    It works. I had to restart three times but I am in.
    The EU patch is up. fingers crossed it works
  • maarte#2715 maarte Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="plasticbat"><blockquote class="Quote" rel="maarte#2715">Isnt it because Sony uses a Linux based operating system and isn’t Linux the most incompatible operating system to use ? Of course everything is all good on Xbox it runs on a Microsoft operating system just dump PlayStation let the players upload their characters to arcgames and be a cross platform for pc, xbox just not worth the efforts to make a acceptable version for Linux every patch..</blockquote>

1. PS is not using Linux. It is using Orbis OS which is a fork of FreeBSD which is not Linux.
    2. Linux is not the most incompatible OS to use. Also, incompatible to what?
    3. Microsoft OS is one of the worst OS. Of course, it is debatable. </blockquote>

Right sorry wrong language as FreeBSD looks so similar but none the less ps4 games are linux based so.... compatibility issues yes... not many gaming pc rigs run linux nor FreeBSD why?? That remains to be seen just like Apple OS lol and microsoft is debatable of course but I must admit gaming wise they have the least amount of issues thats why every pc uses it lol
  • flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    Program crashing is not the fault of the underlying OS. The program itself is the cause of its own demise. Linux and other Unix based platforms historically have had far more stability than Windows. One may nee to restart their console on a crash because the program has run out of system memory due to memory leaks in the game program. That is not the fault of the OS but the fault of the game.

The recent console issue was not a problem for the Sony OS as every other program played on that console system worked fine.

• mara#4243 mara Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Is it still an issue, I can't get into the game. It keeps crashing.
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    > @mara#4243 said:
    > Is it still an issue, I can't get into the game. It keeps crashing.

Did you download the second patch I think it was around 900 MB