test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armour Currency Issues in the Infernal Citadel

Hi Everyone, recently I have been running the infernal citadel in order to upgrade my equipment. It is during these runs that I have discovered a reoccurring issue.
The problem is that I can not pick up the 'fire of the pit fiend' or the 'hellfire engine plating', both of these items tell me that I have already obtained them from this boss.

Problem is, I haven't. I have never manged to get either of these items! Made my first run of the week on Tuesday and was unable to pick up the fire of pit fiend for reason stated above, can't roll for the item for reason stated above either.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? currently stumped on what to do as no head piece can really match put to the lionguard set. In addition to this with the new combat changes I am trying to raise my item level as much as possible as my fiend forged set just isn't good enough to enter the vault of stars.

Comments

• percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @i00shadows#9723,

This issue is known and will soon be fixed (announced here)

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    he is talking about TIC, not vos :D

to OP - yes- this is happened to me also. If you picked the currency from the 1st boss, it doesnt allow you to pick from the other two after that /in my case for the whole week/
    Give a pass to the thungy from the 1st boss and keep in mind that it might take a week :(
    I dont post about those bugs, since this is not a game that they fix bugs :D