test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Other contributions percentage discrepancy between loadouts

My devout has power other contribution 5%, but my arbiter has power other contribution 32.5%. I am not sure why. I can account for a couple percent from boons, but I am not sure where the extra ~25% is coming from. This is when I give them both the same equipment, companion, etc.

https://ibb.co/4KGW2Bw
https://ibb.co/fX4WMPN

Comments

• Options
    jbt91#7812 jbt91 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    The difference in power contribution could be due to the forte bonus differences the arbiter and the devout paragons have. Arbiters get power as their main forte stat, so half of the forte stat is granted to power. Devouts get divinity regeneration as their main forte stat instead of power, so that could explain the difference.
  • Options
    alphanate#0863 alphanate Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Interesting, and I wouldn't be able to find the complement on the devout side because it's not a visible stat. That may solve it.

Is the first forte stat weighted way higher than the others?
    Post edited by alphanate#0863 on
  • Options
    Yes, the first stat receives half of the forte stat, then the other two stats get 25 percent.
  • Options
    alphanate#0863 alphanate Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I'm still not sure i understand the math. Shouldn't accuracy and deflect be higher for devout? Forte stat itself isn't much different.

Especially if that power bonus from forte for arbiter grants that massive boost, even if it is twice as much.
  • Options
    The way forte is broken down for the arbiter class is that 50% of the forte stat is added to power, then 25% of the forte stat is given to critical severity, and the last 25% is given to deflect as the class forte defensive stat.
    The arbiter does receive a boost to the accuracy rating when stamina is full due to its class feature, but that is independent of the forte bonus.