test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

t3 fight avernus

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
I helped in a t3 today that was held at the camp fire next to the wandering wastelands. every time you went/died to the campfire the campfire put you in your car. got out of the car and could not move other than dodging. I wasn't the only one affected that way. I tried leaving the group. I tried stuck. I tried going into the travelling waste land. nothing worked. finally went to pe that unstuck me.

in general sometimes even out of a fight if you go to that camp fire it puts you in your car automatically.

Comments

• Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I've had it put you in the car and when you get out it puts you back in the car, endlessly. Had to enter the docks then come back to the wasteland to fix it.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    mr9000rpm#7375 mr9000rpm Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Lets not forget to mention that ever since the rework, the t3 (nightspine) is extremely buggy and laggy. Especially when the spine toss happens or when the green poison explodes. Frame rate is garbage now during this boss fight, was never like this before rework.
  • Options
    tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Avernus frame rate is poorly optimized in general. You have to reset your game every 2-3 hours to prevent it becoming a slideshow.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    tgwolf said:

Avernus frame rate is poorly optimized in general. You have to reset your game every 2-3 hours to prevent it becoming a slideshow.

I think you misunderstand. this had nothing to do with that kind of lag. I've seen bag lag. this wasn't that. this was being bugged.

Post edited by thefiresidecat on
  • Options
    the7cory7clan#7589 the7cory7clan Member Posts: 3 New User
    So I spawned a nightspine tonight, as we were attempting to get him moved up to the campfire someone pulled aggro he turned rushed towards the mountain and preceded to get stuck in behind the world, fell beneath the world and then died. Costing me my month long farmed t3. Whats even better I can't even seem to find anywhere to actually file a ticket in game to get my item back on xbox. This game is quick to take your money it appears, slow to create a way to return anything when wronged.