test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot pick up event quest Nightly Fireworks

anjicat#4942 anjicat Member Posts: 54 Arc User
edited February 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
Of my 6 chr's only 1 is affected, the event quest giver does not offer the Nightly Fireworks quest, only the cowardly dogs quest preventing this character from being able to acquire the currency to purchase the event companion. It have failed to do this every day.

Also not impressed that the advice not to waste time submitting bugs on ingame tickets only appears here, not as part of the ticket steps as by the time my ticket got answered with the advice have you logged out and back in and then as it is bug report in the forum it is now the last few hours of the event and my character no chance whatsoever of earning the necessary currency
Post edited by anjicat#4942 on

Comments

• Options
    anjicat#4942 anjicat Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    So to fill in the gaps I continued my customer service ticket as usually compensation for a product being faulty is a customer service responsibility and fixing the fault is a technical team responsibility.

Customer support has passed off responsibility for both the technical issue and the customer service aspect to the dev team, details available on request by whoever on the Dev side picks this up.
    Post edited by anjicat#4942 on