test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Flower Barkshield

The flowered barkshield is advertised as being a new look to the barkshield. I purchased the pack and spent the millions in AD to upgrade it only to discover that the fourth bolster absorbs over 200,000 LESS damage than the original.
Is there going to be a fix for this so the enchantment is back in line with the other barkshield?

Comments

• Options
    highlanderx#4012 highlanderx Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    It is the same as the original. The original was nerfed.
  • Options
    beyondempty#3179 beyondempty Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Jumping off Stygian docks you can see 200,000 plus damage absorbed by the old style bark and 50,000 by the flower bark.
    I paid cash for the pack that claimed the new bark was a fresh look on an old enchantment. If it is nerfed right after I spend $75 and millions in AD then that would be a scam. So I am assuming there is an error or bug. Mostly since blatant scams are called fraud.
    I am sure the developers are not being fraudulent and their intention would be to fix the bug and not scam people trapped inside during the COVID pandemic.
    My question remains the same. Will there be a fix to bring the flower bark in line with the old bark?
  • Options
    highlanderx#4012 highlanderx Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    If you bought it on xbox(I assume) we knew nerf was coming before you bought it, It was stealth nerfed end of January on PC(gets all changes first) along with other armor enchants getting buffed. Content creators released videos on YouTube about it back then. If it was an error would think it would have been fixed and not made it to consoles or at least them admitting a bug like they did with the new bilethorn being weaker

Your saying your max rank original still shows and is still an blocking 200k? Don’t have one of my own to test.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,255 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    The original one had the tooltip state 200+K in high level. It was a typo and did not actually do that. The tooltip of the original one is now fixed in PC in mod 20. i.e. the flowered barkshield did not have the tooltip display bug like the original one when the flower one was created.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1260151/barkshield-enchantement-nerfed
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    beyondempty#3179 beyondempty Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Well as I said it did do that amount of damage reduction. I took screenshots. But they already sold me a premium and it turned out to be a base model for a premium price. These people scam on a daily basis. I am done gaming neverwinter on a regular basis . Three complete reworks within twelve months plus a complete enchant rework. Garbage scam