test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cordon of arrows delay

kushdu#9101 kushdu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
After posting a ticket your answer by email is that i post it here.
Cordon of arrows, ranger encounter power, one activated got a few seconds delay to take effect and start to do damage.
Hindering shot and strike got bugs for a long time now, i saw several post about it and still not solved.
Ranger dps output is ridiculous compared to other classes, the worst part in that rangers ca only be dps, but cannot compite with other classes, unless you use the change stance build, that is not bad but needs a lot of combinations to work.
Warden melee is not that good, hunter archer is not that good (pure archer build). You said in the email that you are aware that rangers are underperforming.
Please solve the problems with the encounters and do something to improve the rangers, Thanks.

Comments

• durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    "change stance build" - you can always opt to just lose that 15% buff every hit and just swap stance when you need to use the encounters on the melee/range stance.

Cordon of arrows delay has always been like that since they introduced the combat changes from mod 16(?), I still use that with the delay in mind. sure, if it would be instant damage it would be better, but its almost been 4 mods that it has been working like that.

hindering strike i just find it to proc 0 damage less by not pressing too many buttons while you use it. but like cordon of arrows, this has been there for a long time so I have gotten used to this because i use this encounter when i play.

• jaakal#3133 jaakal Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I need help.i play a TR on xbox.My Stats special crit sev and crit strike are always the same, whether in battle or not.Goristo helmet and ribcage do not stack.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

I need help.i play a TR on xbox.My Stats special crit sev and crit strike are always the same, whether in battle or not.Goristo helmet and ribcage do not stack.

@jaakal#3133 - try posting in the Rogue class section, this section is for Rangers.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox