test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to get pilgrim and primal armor sets

Have these been removed from the game? Are they returning?

Answers

• milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Pilgrim stuff is still in Chult campaign store IIRC. Primals were drops I thought, or bought in tradebar store at one point.
  • alphanate#0863 alphanate Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Chult campaign store has half the primal gear, the other half was removed. This makes getting the full set for the achievement unobtainable.

I don't see either in tradebar.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Hasn't been in tradebar in awhile. I was wrong, it's pioneer gear that is in campaign store.
    If the full sets still drop from chests or something, I'm happy to stand corrected and know this achievement is still obtainable. But you used to be able to buy the full sets, and now you cannot.
    ?
  • esseltoto58esseltoto58 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    If I'm remembering correctly, Pilgrim set came from some packs that you were able to purchase as a bundle (maybe key bundle, etc.) Primal sets were obtained through the seals store w/seals (Seals of the Brave) that were in there game at that time. Unfortunately, the seals & seals vendor for the Primal Gear is gone.
  • astariah34astariah34 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    ok i looked into it and found out theres an event called winter festival and they have Simril Care Package in the zen store during this event and in that package has Pilgrim Gear Pack which has all gear pieces , not sure if it will contain all 4 pieces, you may have to buy more than one package, have to wait till winter event is on again , the point of the pack was to get people caught up on gear when they come back to game, to me its just another money grab lol if anyone else have any info on this let me know