test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild logo

Hello friends of Neverwinter!
I am pretty new to the game and just wanted to ask: is there a way to set up your own guild logo in Neverwinter? Or is there only premade logos you can choose from? If yes, can anyone explain me how to do it?
I have seen guilds with logos, so I started to wonder, can me and my friends set something up as well, cause we don't have any guild emblem yet.
Thanks for any advise, friends!
Kind regards!

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Can you provide an example of what you are talking about? As far as I'm aware, there are no guild logos or emblems in the game.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    Guilds have logos now?!
    Preposterous!
    Back in my days~ *insert old timers rant*

Well... 1st time I hear about that as well.
    Did you already create guild @lobo#0863 ?
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • Options
    lobo#0863 lobo Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Maybe I was wrong... I saw people with logos, but it wasn't guild logo, just some PVP banners I think :D Sorry for the misguidence :)