test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Flat Damage on artifacts/enchantments/items not work as it used to/should.

xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
Items like artifacts, enchantments and ring that have flat damage on tooltip dmg are not working or the dmg is far from what the tooltip says. You can see what I mean in the combat log.

Staff of flowers (… Foes move 25% slower and are dealt 23.765 poison damage every second – damage is not what tooltip says and is being block)
[Combat (Self)]Critical Hit! Your Wreath of Flowers deals 5333 (15199) Poison Damage to Target Dummy
[Combat (Self)]Critical Hit! Your Wreath of Flowers deals 10132 (15199) Poison Damage to Target Dummy
[Combat (Self)]Critical Hit! Your Wreath of Flowers deals 5333 (15199) Poison Damage to Target Dummy
[Combat (Self)]Critical Hit! Your Wreath of Flowers deals 10132 (15199) Poison Damage to Target Dummy

Tenebrous enchantment Tank 13 (text say “...20.000 – damagr is being block wasn't before combat changes)
[Combat (Self)]Your Tenebrous Power deals 9768 (20000) Necrotic Damage to Target Dummy

Arcturia’s Music Box (text says….. 24.478 – damage is nonexistent, tooltip says 24k not even one 1k show in log)
[Combat (Self)]Your Bite deals 108 (162) Cold Damage to Target Dummy
[Combat (Self)]Your Bite deals 57 (162) Cold Damage to Target Dummy
[Combat (Self)]Your Bite deals 108 (162) Cold Damage to Target Dummy

Tanner’s hardened Leather ring (1.1mil HP – that 50% my HP as flat dmg is not flat, since it block/deflect)
[Combat (Self)]Your Manticore's Mane Bite deals 366915 (550372) Lightning Damage to Vagrog the Vengeful

I’m not sure if this items have now the same formula as any skill we do, but the items with flat dmg show at least do the flat damage on tooltip… specially Arcturia’s Music Box where tooltip says 23k and hit for close to 0.

Didn't test other artifacts but there's a high change the same is happening.