test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Armario Clavus... Mad or something sinister?

A few years ago Armario Clavus went silent. Once the daily dispenser of endless possibilities, now forgotten, thrown aside by the powers that rule. Forbidden to hand out keys or even share information. I figured Lord Neverember muscled his way into the Dungeon key business and shut him down.

Well... he still stands in silence, moving with nervous energy but unable to interact or make sound. Some say he's gone mad, unable to cope with loss of purpose... forever lost in his mind. I'm starting to suspect something sinister, more than mere City politics and commerce power struggle.

My spies report nothing... perhaps Armario is mad and nothing to report... perhaps the conspirators have me outclassed.

If I'm not heard from again... avenge me.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    I have it from a solid source, Wylandar Ilmarin runs the market like a crime boss. She is responsible for getting rid of Rhix too. Rhix may appear to be there, but the rumors say, she had him silenced and replaced him with his twin cousin Philx. I guess she gave Rhix the old deep six when he gave adventures too many good deals. Back in the day, Rhix had his two bodyguards to protect him. I guess they failed and now they work for Wylander, this time keeping her new "pet" in check.

Yes there is something sinister in the Wondrous Bazaar, it is Wylandar Ilmarin, and you are best to keep the information quiet, unless you wish to find out where she hides the bodies.

Just killing time...