test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zariel doing too much damage

Zariel is beyond bugged. As a tank, i've been killed by weight of virtue (after full mitigation), judgement (after full mitigation). Her at-wills are hitting for 500k+ at times.

Here is one tank buster that hit me for 2.5 million after mitigation:

The base damage on that top hit is ridiculous. Even if it hadn't been a critical hit (i have 40% crit avoidance meaning I take 50% more damage from critical hits) it would have done 1.6 million damage. This is more than my HP and block (60%) combined.

Comments

• Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited January 2021

Zariel is beyond bugged. As a tank, i've been killed by weight of virtue (after full mitigation), judgement (after full mitigation). Her at-wills are hitting for 500k+ at times.

Here is one tank buster that hit me for 2.5 million after mitigation:

The base damage on that top hit is ridiculous. Even if it hadn't been a critical hit (i have 40% crit avoidance meaning I take 50% more damage from critical hits) it would have done 1.6 million damage. This is more than my HP and block (60%) combined.

All of those Judgements Crit.

As much as I'd suggest using Primal Instincts, I'd say that the Crit damage of some mechanics turns the game into Russian Roulette.

There were many times during that run where everyone was standing under Infernal Barrier/Hallowed Ground/Phalanx/Astral Shield/applies debuff mounts to the boss, but we all just died because Whitenoise Crit. GG, you got the bad coin toss, everybody die.

Get the red circles away? Flip a coin: if it doesn't crit, you live, If it crits, you die.

This also applies to hypotheremia in TOMM: even if you have 6-8 people hugging you, if it Crits, you die.