test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Experience/Bugs] Lair of the Mad Mage (Epic)

zaprobozaprobo Member Posts: 25 Arc User
Bore Worm > Damage Sharing during Falling Stalactites Phase
Experience: The damage share (hugs) still seems overtuned and easily wiping a previously endgame group (45k+ IL each in current iteration) resulting in over 10 resurrection scrolls being used to just force through the phase. As anecdotal information, I'm right now a 50.2k IL Paladin Tank and when scaled down in that phase I can barely withstand the damage share solo when Divine Champion (with Unyielding Champion, 60% damage reduction) is active (I can do it, just need to swallow a potion at the last minute).
Suggestion/Resolution: Reduce the amount of damage dealt by this mechanic

Trobriand > Cone Lightning Attack (Bug)
Experience:The cone attack from Trobriand which can be used to activate the Scaladars in advance of supercharging is currently showing strange behavior. While the visual targeting behaves as it did prior to the patches and seems to aim as expected (pointing in a direction and then activating after a short period) the actual damage portion of the attack is instantly aimed in the direction of whoever has threat. There is a current disconnect between the damage and the displayed targeting.
Suggestion/Resolution: Fix the display of the target to match the direction of the damage, ideally returning it to previous behavior where the direction is set as soon as the cast begins.
Zaphod "Zap-Robo" Robotnik
http://zap-robo.net/

Comments

• Options
    gweddeoran#4924 gweddeoran Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Further, my tank loses around 40% of his stats (specifically the stats affected by Forte) in the Boreworm Tank-Buster phase for some reason, even when having an augment that cannot die. Is this intended or is this a bug? Due to this stats loss, it becomes even harder to fight the Boreworm.