test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.123.20210105a.6

13»

Comments

• forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    Are there no patch notes for todays maintenance? So is there no patch today and just regular maintenance without any bug fixes?
  • eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

Why would they? Obviously the developers are happy with the game right now. Nevermind all of us who are finding it unplayable, broken, or just way less fun. We don't matter. Probably because we're not spending enough money to buy improvements, which is clearly the goal now.

A fun game that people enjoy? Not here.

I think they are going to find that as 'gearing up reduces effectiveness in scaled areas', people may end up spending less ;)
    I can predict it now: Z Store and Tradebar only single-character items with a "Magic of the Feywild" modifier providing a % of stats that will never scale down. Immediate must-buy items, people will kick you for not having it, but it'll tie into New Sharandar so thoroughly that it will look like a Massive Success to the bookkeepers.
    Call me El, she/her only. Currently Professions-only until the next combat change fixes this mess.
  • nukaze#1578 nukaze Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    where the patch notes at? also vip discounts when?
  • idthrennion#8157 idthrennion Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Thanks for the advice, I'll make sure I go with the best of the best in my guild -- at least the first 4 - 9 runs. 😀

I want CR back now... I love every thing about Barovia... I am sure I will enjoy the castle finally...

Happy hunting and have fun!