test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

One reason why only some players have issues in "solo" play.

2»

Comments

• seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 175 Arc User

> @admiralwarlord#3792 said:

> In this topic with excellent comments, it was necessary to mention the factor of a very important status when playing solo, which is control. If the targets have little chance of moving, they are unable to generate CA against you.

Hard to get when the CC has been nerfed to useless. Let me know when the mobs stand still for 6 seconds. Steal time is slightly better, but still not that great.

Lucky to freeze 1 minion.

Rangers roots work great, but I heard they were having issues.

It’s a mess

i don't think the roots are working great
  • netherdragon#0997 netherdragon Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    My feats and attacks are all tailored to rooting for my ranger, it does quite well.
  • netherdragon#0997 netherdragon Member Posts: 51 Arc User

> @admiralwarlord#3792 said:

> In this topic with excellent comments, it was necessary to mention the factor of a very important status when playing solo, which is control. If the targets have little chance of moving, they are unable to generate CA against you.

Hard to get when the CC has been nerfed to useless. Let me know when the mobs stand still for 6 seconds. Steal time is slightly better, but still not that great.

Lucky to freeze 1 minion.

Rangers roots work great, but I heard they were having issues.

It’s a mess

i don't think the roots are working great
    Trying using cordon of arrows as well, that tends to help keep enemies rooted if you haven't tried it already.
  • burnedrope#2799 burnedrope Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    So, I should swap my Black Dragon Ioun Stone for my Vicious Direwolf? Both are mythic quality.

Will give it a try

Would love to get some advice on what encouhnter/daily/at-will I should be using on a Ranger Warden in light of CA/solo play.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Vicious Dire Wolf is one of the best pets for solo content just due to the constant interrupts on mobs and if you postion for combat advantage, proning mobs.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother