test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soulweaver (warlock heal) after combat rework feedback.

denialwolf#3323 denialwolf Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2021 in Player Feedback (PC)
Things I noticed as warlock heal after the rework. I did REDQ , RTQ, TIC, etc. I noticed a lot of things on a ToNG run. (I'd like to note that everyone had 40k+ TiL). I would like to speak up on my experience as a warlock healer. I have 45k TiL, I balanced my stats back to cap and get high crit severity, but I wont talk about stats rn. I would like to give feedback on my experience doing Healing as Warlock. (yes I tried both Hellpact and Feypact). Sorry that I can't be bothered to edit this wall of text to be easier to read, but I'm just tired at this point, lol.

1. I had problem healing with Revitalize after rework. I used to heal with Revitalize for most content, yes it's 850 magnitude split between target up to 5 + 200 magnitude heal over time. It's a lot weaker compared to Cleric's Bastion of Health but it's the fastest heal Warlock had, and I can adjust it so its split to 2-3 people, and even if it was split to 5, the 200 magnitude heal over time helped, so it was pretty useful. But now it's not even viable because people take more damage, and my healing cant even keep up with the damage they take. The heal per second is strong but not strong enough with how much damage they take.

2. I had to switch to Soulstorm, the strongest heal warlock has. The animation it requires to cast is hindering me to heal effectively. Not to mention the few seconds delay it takes for the aoe to give the heal. It's strong but too slow, and it's really bad in dungeon content.

3. Vampiric Embrace being a damaging + healing power as well as a cleanse is good, but such an expensive healing power to use with 200 soulweave cost for 330 magnitude healing, where Soulstorm costs 220 for 500 magnitude heal + heal over time. And the cleanse needing target can lead to problem, such as when people get poisoned by Manticore type and the combat was over, they would die because I can't cleanse without target.

4.Warlock's Soul Barrier is really really weak. It shows no use in many content and usually I'd just use Soul Siphon for bigger healing.

5. Warlock's Soul Pact is too weak for a healing Daily, 500 magnitude and 10% damage resistance to 4 other allies is somewhat unsuitable for many content. I wouldn't even use it on dungeon run, because again; I'd rather use Soul Siphon that heals for 800 magnitude and deals damage to all enemies nearby.

6. Pillar of Power's cooldown is too long. It wasn't an issue before rework. But now I feel like I need PoP to have shorter cooldown since it helps with reducing damage taken.

7. Warlock's Bargain is still unusable since the healer change. Lifespark is a key element in healing a Tank now, it also does heal over time to everyone so it's a strong element to have on the field. But Warlock's Bargain basically traded that for a meager amount of soulweave. not even 10% increase in outheal can compensate for it being gone for 10 whole seconds.

8. Warlock's whole Hellpact barrier gimmick is even more useless now that people take even more damage at faster rate. Infernal Barrier at will power gives around 100k barrier on crit but it's way too slow to have any actual use. ALSO, weapon modification on Warlock still lists Infernal Barrier as 'Essence Defiler does 10% more damage'. PLEASE fix it, it's been too long since the healer change.

9. You made feats that adds damage to soulweaver warlock's damage dealt, I used to use it for a heal-dps hybrid build. But now it's not usable because it's either you play as dps or play as healer. No hybrids, unless I want to let my party die and deal mediocre amount of damage. I'd just play as Hellbringer if I wanna do dps.

Overall, healing as Warlock itself is just okay-ish, healing single targets are easy with Soul Reconstruction or Lifepact, but AoE healing is just frustrating, the only aoe burst healing is too weak in magnitude, the stronger aoe healing is too slow there's unnecessary animation and delay for it to take effect. those animations hinders with the fast pace people are going with in most contents. As far as it goes, it's just frustrating to heal as warlock since you put the aoe too slow, wasted resource, and people already running forward.

====================================================

Update patch 26/01/2021
Enemies still deal a lot of damage, and dps player still dives into mobs without any defensive rating. This behavior won't change anytime soon huh...

====================================================
Update Mod 20, and my healing experience thus far
More DPS are performing better now. They do damage at the cost of taking massive amount of damage. They still dash in alone with only a few cc, expecting to get healed, that's fine.

My current iL is 46k, rating in combat : power 60%+ , Crit Strike 90%, Crit Sev 90%, Outgoing healing 68%.

The problems (this is written based on Epic Dungeon and Epic Trials runs I had these past weeks, so it could be biased. Keep in mind I do these runs with both pug and my alliance members) :
1. Despite the number, Warlock still heal 'surprisingly' a lot less due to the way it splits the amount of healing into heal over time.
2. As a Warlock, I can't give them the best healing unless I keep a Mark on them.
3. Revitalize has been adjusted to not heal companions but I still can't do as much healing. In short, it's still unreliable due to how much people take damage, and the Heal over time can't keep up.
4. Soulstorm is slow, the animation and delay is stupid. The heal over time is too slow in some mob situation. DPS now learns to shift away to dodge damage, this causes a lot of problem during dungeon run, they will literally dodge my aoe. Soulstorm is still one of the better option, and it doesnt have problem when it's a single boss fight. Again, it's SLOW for a game with such a fast pace.
6. Vampiric Embrace can be an option during fast paced dungeon run. It doesnt have cooldown but drains a lot of soulweave. in Short, it can't keep up with the damage.
7. LOMM scenario : Boreworm phase is now easier to do by solo tank, despite the fact that this phase was a damage sharing healing check. Soulstorm can't keep up with how much dps took the damage despite the damage being shared. Before combat change this wasn't a problem with one Soulstorm
8. TIC scenario : EVERYONE MOVES SO FAST THEY DODGE MY HEALING :)

in summary, Warlock needs a better, faster burst healing. The so called "They are good at heal over time!" is trash now. Even potion can heal more.
Their powers has stupid animation that DELAYs us for no reason. The feats are weak and doesn't give much option nor notable trait that makes us decent compared to other healer, especially now that this combat rework is a lot more demanding for the healer. Heal over Time is not helping !

Just give us edgy healock, we'll pay hp for more healing, idgaf ffs.
Post edited by denialwolf#3323 on
Tagged:

Comments

• shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Hello there, soulweaver here. I would like to give my insight too.

1) Revitalize its "bad" now and i feel the crit heal it's way too random. Im 41k IL and while i am not capped im close.
    My crit heal in scaled content (let's say TONG) can heal 60k or 120k when either way im aiming to only one. Idk if it's a bug or active companions/soulpuppet are still counting towards the split heal. And yes, it's a shame cuz it was the main healing power pre mod 19.5.

2) I always used soulstorm when im too lazy if im being honest, mostly cuz ppl just like to gang up against the mobs thinking you will heal them 24/7. But now, soulstorm ain't that helpfull. Why? Cuz now you need to move A LOT and the animation + healing tics are just really slow. Basically you need to use revitalize, then soulstorm and then revitalize again in the worst case.
    While the other healers have heals that don't need targets.

3) Vampiric embrace for me its trash. I only use it for fights like in FBI or Svadorg or if there is a boss that FORCE me to use it, other than that i don't and will never use it on my normal build. Who think of make vampiric embrace like that clearly never player warlock.

4) Same here. The place i most used it was in CR when ppl had low hp and couldn't survive the red orbs group hug.

5) I have it there ready on my 2, but actually never use it. As you said, Soul Siphon is way better in all way.

6) PoP is that one power that i always change and now i don't even use cuz, as i said before, ppl need to move A LOT. With a CD reaaaaaaaaally close to it's duration and a little buff, might make it usefull again.

7) Warlock Bargain is worst than vampiric embrace or the other soulweaver non healing powers. I have 0 idea why they changed it. They coulda make it like Shatter Spark but costing like 20% of HP and leaving the cleanse intact without healing you.

8) I used to use Infernal Barrier a LOT but now i see Rangers giving way more armor than i could so.. Yeah ^^

9) I said this the first day i saw dps feats on a HEALER class: "This is stupid." If i want to dps i will go with my dps loadout, even without the dps feats i still could put some dps encounters and leave my soulspark heal me while i fight. The feats should give support auras or better choices (like before).

And now, let me add some:

10)A. We do need increases in magnitudes if not another rework (yes, yes i know, just wait). Our heal over time it's just sad and to keep em going we need to use our powers often, which in most cases it's hard cuz ppl just move all over the place... I lost the count of how many Revitalize ppl avoided or soulstorms. Our shields are a joke and can't be used on trials if there is a pally, they could change it for Temp HP or just plain buffer.

B. I would always love to get Life Bond back, it was a core feat before that could give the team an extra chance but with this changes it would be a wasted feat..

C. PoP should become an active aura imo, like you becoming the Pillar of Power and it could be on the "Buffer" paragon.

D. Just add one heal that don't require targets. The other two got it, why get rid of ours? We are just a bad mix of both of them and no longer that "unique" class.

And before anyone saying "Oohhhhh *heavy breath* if you didn't know heal over time is *heavy breath* the speciallity of warlocks *laughs on heavy breath*".. yes, i know, and yet this changes make them kinda useless in most content cuz the dmg is high and fights takes twice or more than before, and since ppl is runing all over the place and all we have is TARGET heals we run out of soulweave. To that, add the fact that the HoT is slower than the actual dmgs and even if ppl bother on use healing items, they won't help them most of the time.

It's just sad to see that ever single build is the same but for 2 feats or powers. Ran TONG twice, one in a pug and one with my guild.
    The pug one had problems at the second boss (i ran out of soulweave since the fight was damn long) and most died at least 3 times. The last boss was another pain cuz the souls were harder to kill and ppl still friking stand when they see the boss about to do that aoe attack with the sword. Again, goodbye soulweave and goodbye party cuz two tries and they gave up blaming on the healer as usual.
    With my guild had the exact same problems at the second boss (from 39k to 44k IL tho), gb soulweave again. Last boss took us three tries but we did it and i needed to change all my "dps" powers for full support.

I just hope that one day they give the soulweaver some love. Warlock is a damn fun class to play but every single patch/change/rework it feels like cryptic hate us.
    The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour

• denialwolf#3323 denialwolf Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    shugensha said:

10)A. We do need increases in magnitudes if not another rework (yes, yes i know, just wait). Our heal over time it's just sad and to keep em going we need to use our powers often, which in most cases it's hard cuz ppl just move all over the place... I lost the count of how many Revitalize ppl avoided or soulstorms. Our shields are a joke and can't be used on trials if there is a pally, they could change it for Temp HP or just plain buffer.

B. I would always love to get Life Bond back, it was a core feat before that could give the team an extra chance but with this changes it would be a wasted feat..

C. PoP should become an active aura imo, like you becoming the Pillar of Power and it could be on the "Buffer" paragon.

D. Just add one heal that don't require targets. The other two got it, why get rid of ours? We are just a bad mix of both of them and no longer that "unique" class.

And before anyone saying "Oohhhhh *heavy breath* if you didn't know heal over time is *heavy breath* the speciallity of warlocks *laughs on heavy breath*".. yes, i know, and yet this changes make them kinda useless in most content cuz the dmg is high and fights takes twice or more than before, and since ppl is runing all over the place and all we have is TARGET heals we run out of soulweave. To that, add the fact that the HoT is slower than the actual dmgs and even if ppl bother on use healing items, they won't help them most of the time.

It's just sad to see that ever single build is the same but for 2 feats or powers. Ran TONG twice, one in a pug and one with my guild.
    The pug one had problems at the second boss (i ran out of soulweave since the fight was damn long) and most died at least 3 times. The last boss was another pain cuz the souls were harder to kill and ppl still friking stand when they see the boss about to do that aoe attack with the sword. Again, goodbye soulweave and goodbye party cuz two tries and they gave up blaming on the healer as usual.
    With my guild had the exact same problems at the second boss (from 39k to 44k IL tho), gb soulweave again. Last boss took us three tries but we did it and i needed to change all my "dps" powers for full support.

I just hope that one day they give the soulweaver some love. Warlock is a damn fun class to play but every single patch/change/rework it feels like cryptic hate us.

All of this ^^
    I would love if PoP becomes aura, and they really should bring back Shatter Spark. It would bring more fun to the playstyle like before healer rework where Soulweaver have to position themselves in a good spot to heal everyone, and it feels more tactical compared to putting an aoe that everyone dodges.
    It would be awesome if they at least consider our suggestions.
    I reaaaally miss the previous Soulweaver and this one has pleeenty of room for improvements.

• acrinicusacrinicus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Agree with the comments here. I'm a 50k lock, and prior to the combat change, I could heal any content effectively with a group of dps that didn't know what they were doing. There were things I could do to compensate for poor play and help the team to the finish line.

DCs can still do this now, but I no longer can in some situations. The primary reason is one that was already cited. Locks lack effective burst AOE. Soul Storm is a largely worthless spell, only good in situations where the environment forces or makes it convenient to bunch up. That leaves us with Revitalize, Vampiric Embrace, and Soul Reconstruction. SR is good, but only single target. Revitalize used to be good, but because the spell is a slow burn, mob CA dmg now fells dps long before the full effects can kick in. VE ends up being an emergency switch when everyone begins to run for their lives or over extends themselves, but the weave cost is so expensive that in a boss fight like Trobriand, VE quickly sucks up all resources, imperiling the fight.

There is a fair argument to be made that perhaps dps need to learn to use the SHIFT abilities more effectively, or be more mindful of whether they are taking mob CA dmg. But if DCs are able to keep them upright despite these circumstances, DPSers are unlikely to change behavior.

Simple fix. Keep the 850 mag on Revitalize, drop the ground AOE and simply make it emanate from the caster, and don't split the heal effect among all affected allies. Just heal everyone for 850 mag. Now we're talking. πŸ˜€
    acrinicus said:

There is a fair argument to be made that perhaps dps need to learn to use the SHIFT abilities more effectively, or be more mindful of whether they are taking mob CA dmg. But if DCs are able to keep them upright despite these circumstances, DPSers are unlikely to change behavior.

Yeah seriously, this combat rework actually shows how many people doesn't know some specific dungeon mechanics because they are too used to power through the whole mechanic.
    Honestly, this rework hurts healers the most, because even Tanks are taking more damage, and you had to keep the tank alive, while the dps just dives and take tons of unnecessary damage.... then you either waste your resource to heal those dps or be branded a bad healer lol.
    Found a LOT of ppl saying "good for you, soulweavers will be on demand now!" and i was like "you never played soulweaver eh?".
    For some reason they believe that us are BiS for this changes and we are not. They almost kill us with the last rework on healers and now this changes.. I saw streams of DCs with less power/crit/cri sev/ and the same outgoing healing, and they were doing more than great in the dungs i burnt my soulweave.
    I really hope the devs see this and realize we need to be "fixed".

shugensha said:

Found a LOT of ppl saying "good for you, soulweavers will be on demand now!" and i was like "you never played soulweaver eh?".
    For some reason they believe that us are BiS for this changes and we are not. They almost kill us with the last rework on healers and now this changes.. I saw streams of DCs with less power/crit/cri sev/ and the same outgoing healing, and they were doing more than great in the dungs i burnt my soulweave.
    I really hope the devs see this and realize we need to be "fixed".

Exactly! we balanced our stats immediately to follow this change, we managed to heal pretty much the same amount as before rework, and YET... we can't do anything because everyone took more damage where our healing can't even keep up anymore, we literally have 170 magnitude BURST heal. To make it worse we can't even keep up by using the stronger heal simply because of the power needing friggin' animation... People only read soulweaver abilities and be like "this is really good!" , they really need to actually play it to see what's wrong with this class...

And this combat rework is supposed to be HELPING the players....
    Sadly, i feel that right now the only way to get a "fix" it's wait until the changes hit console and they ask them for it. After all, we are a second phase of the preview server.

I just wish they would just adjust our healing magnitude or something... MOD19 Healer change promised every healer having high magnitude, I was so excited for 1500 magnitude Revitalize at that time , then suddenly on live it's 850 magnitude... I just don't understand why they just cut the magnitude that much
  • highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    Because honestly... they do not play this game. They only look at it from a "coding" point of view with no clue how it actually affect ALL players. JMHO

Because honestly... they do not play this game. They only look at it from a "coding" point of view with no clue how it actually affect ALL players. JMHO

^ that + they don't want us to be better healers than DC nor utilities than Pally.. Since mod 16 and the goodbye to the templock, they are looking for a way to either destroy us or rework us to something close to the Celestial Warlock. So either way, we have a looooong wait until they create a warlock that doesn't need adjustments every single patch.

I still remember when healer rework drops and Clerics were like "how come Warlocks get shield now? they are better than us now" like Nah dude, the shield weren't even worth using, we're like worse cleric and worse pally combined, our feats barely has anything to do with healing... Seriously, I would love to have Templock back, or the concept of paying our own hp to heal would be more edgy and more in line with how they depict Warlocks in this game...
    Aaaahhh, the topic on preview that had so many pages they needed to delete it and create a new one... And again got tons of pages giving viable insinght.
    We told them the shields would be trash at that mags and that overwrite the pally ones.. They didn't care.
    We told them our heals were low compared to DC.. They lowered our mags cuz Clerics started crying.
    We told them about our feats, about our powers, about our struggle.. They increased the particles on soulstorm so it can be more visible.

Until this day i have engraved in my heart what they said to us: "if you don't want to use shield, use the heals over time" and brushed all our feedback under a carpet, burned the house, throw the ashes to a volcano, frost the volcano and let the underground lava take care of the rest.
    I understand that they can only take the feedback that is related to what their higher ups told them but.. At least say to us "so, the higher ups want this for the future patch/mod, if you have feedback of how to improve it without going out of that line, we are happy to recive it", i would be happy.

And yes, clerics will always get mad if they see some other healer have mags close to them... If we have 1000 mag and they 2000 mag they will ask for an extra 4000 mag saying something like "how come my healing word heal for 3M but warlocks revitalize for 1M!? we are so weak!" (if you are a cleric and get offended by this, my point exactly).

Change after change after change..And even tho we adapted and survived again, they just made changes that requires you to have non target aoe heals.
    And i will be friking honest about cleanse, let's hope they don't do anything like in undermountain that for the ghost fights (don't remember the names of the special hard bosses in the expeditions that you could summon) you needed to CLEANSE THE BOSS, which for a warlock was and still its IMPOSSIBLE. IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE CONTENT, MAKE IT SO EVERY SINGLE CLASS CAN RAN IT.

But, oh well (yeah, i went to calm myself down lol).. Good thing we can use things like Wyvern-Venom Coeated Knives and Swarm to "buff/debuff" as an extra help to the party.

I still remember before healing rework, I will always get "can we get DC heal instead?" whenever I join a LoMM party, despite my iL being much higher than them, and their dying was because they are far below cap ^^
    Or when TIC opens, healocks get "we want OP heal" , we pretty much can't play TIC for one whole mod because no one wants to play with warlock heal even if we're already capped for it ^^
    They really made DC so easy to heal that they can heal without good items. meanwhile I had to get all the outheal comps, spend ad just to get to good amount of outheal, put all that effort just to get "can we get DC heal?" in queue groups lol. If they ever bring templock back I'll pretty much do dps as healer just to spite dps forever ^^
    Templock was the clear definition of "all rounder". Tank, heal, dps, buff and debuff.. All while doing a tik tok dance.
    But now is that.. After months of looking for a TOMM training that needed a healer i found one but ended damn bad and still remember one saying "we could do it if we change the warlock for a pally" (there was a DC healing with me).. I felt so frustrated and ashamed i stoped trying to get in other TOMM trainings.

TIC is the same as you said, i never could do it outside of guild/alliance. Did it once with an alliance group (as dps) and then with some of my guildies we tried to do it plenty of times but never beated the last boss.
    And if i pugged, HA! got kicked even tho i get everyone alive.

Heck, even when LOMM arrived i had a hard time to find pugs that accepted a soulweaver.

Just had Spellplague run with DPS who wont even wait for the tank, and just die to mobs. This is stupid and this behavior wont change if Cleric can just heal them without problem.
    Please just remove the stupid animation from our powers. We already heal low enough,
    we dont need the delayed action.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User

shugensha said:

All of this ^^
    I would love if PoP becomes aura, and they really should bring back Shatter Spark. It would bring more fun to the playstyle like before healer rework where Soulweaver have to position themselves in a good spot to heal everyone, and it feels more tactical compared to putting an aoe that everyone dodges.
    I've had to shelve my soulweaver because of the changes. The AOEs are dodged all the time by the party members, and the ones require a targeting(tap once, to get circle on ground, then tap again to "fire) are too much of a PITA for me to use because they're too slow, especially in mobs. Everybody moves before I can hit the button the 2nd time.
    A lot has changed since late January, so I'll add a few more comments to this thread.

My stats are pretty comparable to the OP. The HoT of Revitalize and Life Spark abilities are working pretty well, but as a 50k lock, I'm not sure my experience is on par with say, a 30k lock. I think lower level locks are struggling to keep people upright in some mob situations, and maybe that's what the devs intended? Idk.

Here are a few things that have been helping me that I think every soulweaver should target.

1) Use Arms of Hadar. This is hands down the most underappreciated encounter in our arsenal. In most dungeons I can exercise a ton of mob control through knockdown. If mobs are always busy picking themselves up, that means they aren't damaging your team, maximizing your HoT effectiveness for the few times they do.

2) Mythic Golden Lion Mount is too good not to have. The 25% protective barrier is very key to establishing a good healing position early in a big fight. I acknowledge it is expensive, but if you are going to drop coin on a big splashy purchase, you could do much worse than the account wide version of this. The barrier also provides time for HoT to kick in effectively if the team is a little beat up.

3) Group Healing Potion guild boon is now essential. I combine this with maxing out all standard potion boons (+15%) for maximum potion effectiveness. This results in a BIG group heal every 18 seconds (if needed) that doesn't require targeting. The catch, of course, is that you can't personally be at full life, but most of the time when I need this, that is not a problem. This is a standard emergency switch. If I can't use this, I am popping soul siphon. If not soul siphon, Vampiric Embrace is my last resort as it similarly is omnidirectional.

Spamming AoH with Revitalize mixed with Lion Mount, Heal Potions, and soul siphon / VE is getting the job done in most content. There are boss fights where I situationally use PoP, Blades, and Hadars Grasp. Learning to become an AoH ninja completely raises the soulweaver's game in dungeons.

Soul Storm is dead to me in the current meta except in a couple circumstances, and even then, I seem to walk away disappointed.
    edited February 2021
    acrinicus said:

1) Use Arms of Hadar. This is hands down the most underappreciated encounter in our arsenal. In most dungeons I can exercise a ton of mob control through knockdown. If mobs are always busy picking themselves up, that means they aren't damaging your team, maximizing your HoT effectiveness for the few times they do.

2) Mythic Golden Lion Mount is too good not to have. The 25% protective barrier is very key to establishing a good healing position early in a big fight. I acknowledge it is expensive, but if you are going to drop coin on a big splashy purchase, you could do much worse than the account wide version of this. The barrier also provides time for HoT to kick in effectively if the team is a little beat up.

3) Group Healing Potion guild boon is now essential. I combine this with maxing out all standard potion boons (+15%) for maximum potion effectiveness. This results in a BIG group heal every 18 seconds (if needed) that doesn't require targeting. The catch, of course, is that you can't personally be at full life, but most of the time when I need this, that is not a problem. This is a standard emergency switch. If I can't use this, I am popping soul siphon. If not soul siphon, Vampiric Embrace is my last resort as it similarly is omnidirectional.

Spamming AoH with Revitalize mixed with Lion Mount, Heal Potions, and soul siphon / VE is getting the job done in most content. There are boss fights where I situationally use PoP, Blades, and Hadars Grasp. Learning to become an AoH ninja completely raises the soulweaver's game in dungeons.

Soul Storm is dead to me in the current meta except in a couple circumstances, and even then, I seem to walk away disappointed.

Thank you for the tips !

Yep, my problem has been the fact that the HoT not being able to keep up with the mob damage unless we have CC.
    And I've been using Arms of Hadar and Lycosa's arms (Ravenloft hunt) to help with CC, Arms of hadar has been in my slot for most of the dungeon run since the rework. I do highly recommend Lycosa, it has helped a lot for me with normal mob situation ^^.

Again, thank you for sharing, really needed the tips with how rare I can find high leveled soulweaver in this game...
    Post edited by denialwolf#3323 on
    I haven't tested Lycosa's Arms yet, but I will give that a test drive. Thanks for the tip!

Also, I mis-wrote above. I don't use Soul Siphon on my soulweaver, I use Soul Pact. Easy to get those two names confused. 😁