test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Companion managing

darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
Please devs,

can we have a better ways to manage our companions?

I spend hours, looking only at what companions I have. I need filters.

For example, when I am changing the companion of a slot, I want to search only on companions that give combat advantage, or other stat. Also other filters in quality, type etc are needed.

Not only when you are changing, also in the "manage companions" window. And here I cant see the passive powers they give in the slots. Only the active powers

Finally, I want to see this filters in the AH.

Thank you
Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
Caturday Survivor
Elemental Evil Survivor
Undermontain Survivor
Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor

Comments

• Options
    zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    The biggest problem i have with companion management, is that once they are in your "stable", you can't see what their bonus is. This is a problem cause... not every companion power is named after the companion, so they are hard to find by indirectly sifting through your slot options.
  • Options
    anhderveanhderve Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User

The biggest problem i have with companion management, is that once they are in your "stable", you can't see what their bonus is. This is a problem cause... not every companion power is named after the companion, so they are hard to find by indirectly sifting through your slot options.

Totally agree! It's sometimes hard to find which companion you need to upgrade if you want to have a better version of a power.
    If someone has a tip, I'm in!

• Options
    amascus#1899 amascus Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    In the companions menu you can chose list few and sort them low to high , an option to sort them from high to low would be great addition. But agreed sorting them by name something must be done.