test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Naked Protest

damnaciousdamnacious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 354 Arc User
To be blunt, i'm not happy with the way in which the game's development team and community management have communicated and acted regarding the changes to the combat system.

There have been a number of 'inaccurate', 'misleading', or 'false' information disseminated, ranging from such initial posts which contained 'no player would be worse off with these changes', to the recent patch notes which are not accurate.

Additionally, much feedback seemed to be ignored, and even requests for developer input or response was not forthcoming.

From my perspective, it seems as if the game's management has simply decided not to make much of an effort to ensure that the game is 'as good as it could be'.

As a simple way for me to visually communicate my dissatisfaction with the way in which these changes have been both communicated and implemented, i will be reverting all of my characters' appearances back to their original naked fashion - i.e. loincloth etc.

If you are dissatisfied with these changes and the way in which they have been communicated and implemented, please consider joining my 'Naked Protest' too!

Comments

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Personally I'm rather happy with the way this has been handled. Sure I'm upset it went live with less than 24 hours notice but I'm happy it's live before the new content arrives. So much feedback as been provided it's not realistic for all to be replied to or acknowledged but when you report things, don't get a reply, then see your suggestion or change in the patch notes it's a strong feeling of involvement.

It will take some getting used to but it's not near as bad as when it hit preview. That first day I told the devs to be ready for the pitchforks and torches lol It's come a long way since then and from what I see those who are upset are those who dont' understand the system. Best advise I can give comes from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, DON'T PANIC!
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Yes but the devs have made no comment at all - to any meaningful post - for about a week now. The only posts they've replied to have been on minor bug issues. Absolutely nothing on scaling, aggro radius etc.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox