test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sharandar Collection bug

tarrok#1349 tarrok Member Posts: 20 Arc User
This bug refers to the legacy Sharandar campaign not the Mod 20 Sharandar campaign.

Paladins have the Shield of the Fey as a potential drop from the chest opened with a dark fey key at the end of the Tower of Celadaine mini-dungeon.

When the shield is gained from the chest it does not register as having been collected in the Sharandar collection.
Post edited by tarrok#1349 on

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Try equipping it or moving it around in your inventory? I've noticed a couple things lately have required extra actions to get them to pop up in collections.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • tarrok#1349 tarrok Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Thanks for the advice @kreatyve : I’ve tried equipping the Shield of the Fey and then unequipping it. I’ve also tried putting in the bank and then withdrawing it. The shield still doesn’t get recognised in the Sharandar. collection.