test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Item Level and Potion Merchant

On the preview shard, I notice my character gets about a 7,000 increase in item level, compared to the live server. This automatic increase in IL will affect RDQs and RTQs when the changes go live. Will there be a change to the minimum IL for RDQ, RTQs, etc? I hope so, otherwise a level 70 player in fresh Undermountain Gear will have 20k IL and trying to heal/damage Tiamat and/or run a LoMM.

Due to the changes in stats and the combat system, will there be Potion Merchants that sell potions for Awareness/Deflect Severity/Crit Severity, etc? Will players be able to make similar and higher level potions and sell them in the AH? I can see these potions filling a necessary void and assist players to increase a particular stat for better game play. Many players, like myself, do not have a plethora of companions/mounts that give some of these new stats. On live, Awareness is a stat that is irrelevant but on preview it is just as important as Defense for us tank classes.

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    On preview, scaling is a lot better than on live, and works both ways. Aside from ToMM and ZC, and any of the newer content not in random queues should be open to all level 80s in my opinion.

This change will make the alchemy profession more valuable to have for sure.