test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

no one takes notice of reported test server issues.

madrigal#2900 madrigal Member Posts: 100 Arc User
i keep posting dmg like this....its impossible for me to test ANYTHING while i am constantly hitting for 1-2 billion dmg and one shotting EVERYTHING.
on top of that, i immediately self heal for 1-2 billion hp.

Combat (Self)]Critical Hit! Your Vorpal Weapon deals 1058065984 (2014152448) Arcane Damage to Soul-Infused Barlgura

changing vorpal to crit or crit severity, noting it isnt doing its 5% dmg...it makes little difference when every hit is 1 billion + .

5 test server updates and it just gets worse, i started hitting for 250m, and every update it increases ..500m, 750m, now 1-2 billion damage per hit, and a comparable incoming heal.

is this just me?

i want to test defences, but its impossible if im one shotting everything.

anyone wanting to try some pvp just shout me.
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Must be nice. No, I'm getting killed in many of the places that on live I can 1-shot. I wasn't a BiS player before and never will be, but Preview is very discouraging because I cannot get anywhere.

I'm currently grinding out stuff on Live so thar when it goes through, I can semi retire my account for a few months/year until the inevitable rebound back to being playable again.
    Call me El, she/her only. Currently Professions-only until the next combat change fixes this mess.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    They can't fix everything all at once, each patch does have a list of known issues. Vorpal damage is one of those that are listed.

Must be nice. No, I'm getting killed in many of the places that on live I can 1-shot. I wasn't a BiS player before and never will be, but Preview is very discouraging because I cannot get anywhere.

I'm currently grinding out stuff on Live so thar when it goes through, I can semi retire my account for a few months/year until the inevitable rebound back to being playable again.

Be sure to list where you are having issues and any defensive stats you have. A simple I can't survive hits actually doesn't tell the devs anything especially when others say that they are surviving just fine.
  • drago#3250 drago Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

They can't fix everything all at once, each patch does have a list of known issues. Vorpal damage is one of those that are listed.

Fix of new bugs related to an "Update" that no one need.