test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

RE: Unable to Continue Quest Line

hotfrostwormhotfrostworm Member Posts: 447 Arc User
This was posted in an old patch notes section here: patch-notes-nw-120-20200427a-14

ATTN: @ctpax0n#5908

Hello.. My (player)character is 5 lvl. i haven't visited it in 1 year.

When i went in, all the quests were canceled. no one gives out new quests.

Here is a video that shows that i can't go anywhere from the protectorate. Blacklake is closed. Sergeant Knox doesn't give out quests.

What to do? I can't go anywhere, this is some kind of game bug.

Russian tech support can't help. I don't know where to write.

https://youtu.be/zKz_eShg_hc

I will be using Google Translate to post Russian translation of what I am saying here in English. I personally would just delete the level 5 character and start fresh, but lets walk through this problem no matter how trivial it may appear.

Я буду использовать Google Translate, чтобы опубликовать русский перевод того, что я говорю здесь на английском языке. Лично я бы просто удалил персонажа 5-го уровня и начал заново, но давайте рассмотрим эту проблему, какой бы тривиальной она ни казалась.

The opening of Neverwinter now includes going directly into the vault to check on the crown. Although I think that change may have occurred over a year ago. Before you had to acquire this quest from Knox and enter the vault door. The only way to unlock the exterior maps, such as Blacklake district, is to complete a mount task from Sergeant Knox. The mount tutorial includes your character clicking a lot of green information boxes within the mount menu. I know from your video, you have the winter wolf. However Knox wants you to go to the stables and get the free horse. These primer quests is most likely the reason you cannot yet leave town. Try the stables and see if they have a free horse. Then you will be asked to slot insignia on the horse after that Knox should beg you to leave. Hope that works.

Открытие Neverwinter теперь включает в себя вход прямо в хранилище, чтобы проверить корону. Хотя я думаю, что изменение могло произойти больше года назад. Раньше вам нужно было получить этот квест у Нокса и войти в дверь хранилища. Единственный способ разблокировать внешние карты, такие как район Блэклейк, - это выполнить задание сержанта Нокса. В учебное пособие по верховой езде ваш персонаж щелкает по зеленым информационным полям в меню верховой езды. Я знаю из твоего видео, что у тебя есть зимний волк. Однако Нокс хочет, чтобы вы пошли в конюшню и получили бесплатную лошадь. Эти базовые задания, скорее всего, являются причиной того, что вы еще не можете покинуть город. Попробуйте конюшни и посмотрите, есть ли у них бесплатная лошадь. Затем вас попросят вставить знак различия на лошади, после чего Нокс попросит вас уйти. Надеюсь, что это сработает.