test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Class balance on preview server

After testing multiple classes, wizard (which is not my main toon/class by any means), is quite a bit behind the other classes. I would suggest giving at least another 50-80 magnitude on their encounters in the next patch, and perhaps another 40 magnitude to their at wills, another 100 mag to their dailies, then we can test in the next patch.
thanks,
Neko

Comments

• Options
    dududududusadududududusa Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Also as barbarian main I did test versus cw in 2 mins of combat... its the result of this
    https://zapodaj.net/ffc1994381e70.png.html :/ we can see how behind is now cw :P
  • Options
    rysiek86rysiek86 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    We did some tests with Dudusa as well... he can put the results but they are almost the same like with Yaya :)
  • Options
    rysiek86rysiek86 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Also if Ice Knife is counted as universal Single target Daily and it maight cause disproportions used in Arcanist or Thauma... i strongly suggest reworking Maelstrom of Chaos... its useless by the way :)
  • Options
    wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    Can you guys please share screenshots of characters used in testing?
    Elite Whaleboy
  • Options
    Barbarian and cw only
  • Options
    jman3l#5579 jman3l Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    They used min maxed builds, or as min maxed as you can get on the first and second iteration of a new combat rework.
  • Options
  • Options
    sirol#5176 sirol Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    and so, no replies, notes or reactions from the developers?
  • Options
    zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    Dreadnought faces direct damage loss in mod 20.

Almost all Dreadnoughts uses Bull Charge and Anvil of Doom in Single Target battle. Most use Bull Charge always. These two encounter skills represent about 33% of a Dreadnoughts total damage.

On preview...

Bull Charge loses 100 magnitude
    Anvil of Doom loses 125 magnitude

The reason they are losing magnitude is because Encounter damage was increased by 33%, but Feats and Feature magnitude was not. Both of these skills, when used, are used with their corresponding Feat/Feature.
  • Options
    jman3l#5579 jman3l Member Posts: 302 Arc User

Dreadnought faces direct damage loss in mod 20.

Almost all Dreadnoughts uses Bull Charge and Anvil of Doom in Single Target battle. Most use Bull Charge always. These two encounter skills represent about 33% of a Dreadnoughts total damage.

On preview...

Bull Charge loses 100 magnitude
    Anvil of Doom loses 125 magnitude

The reason they are losing magnitude is because Encounter damage was increased by 33%, but Feats and Feature magnitude was not. Both of these skills, when used, are used with their corresponding Feat/Feature.

Don't worry we have this in two spots.. Hopefully they see and think about this xD. I quoted you in another thread about this also.