test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strongholds retraining/rebuilding option

roadkill#6177 roadkill Member Posts: 534 Arc User
Having watched the dev stream Dec 7th, 2020, there was a question asked "what will become of armor penetration boon from strongholds?". The answer by Jared was that he wasn't sure but probably critical severity. Mercenary Outpost already has Critical Severity as a boon.

I proposed the motion previously for Strongholds to get a rebuilding option when the Barracks changed from being a pvp boon to an adventurer boon, and also when Lifesteal was removed from the game which affected the functionality of the Temple boon.

Both these changes affected our guild significantly.

With Armor Penetration to be removed I want to propose this motion again. Perhaps a cache could be created so that those guilds that want to make changes to their stronghold buildings can salvage the materials to build the structures that make more sense to them. Character retraining tokens are freely granted when major gameplay mechanics are made and I'd like to see this retraining/rebuilding type function provided for Strongholds considering the costs to rebuild structures means starting from scratch because all resources used to build the structure are lost in the process.

As some have considered the upcoming changes to be Neverwinter 3.0, I think Strongholds should get a fresh start at the same time.