test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seals mostly useless

rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
There is a rather limited use for various seals - that now mostly serve for completing collections/transmutes.

While offering rAD for those seals is one thing, when I looked at Seals of the Adventurer vendor - at the r5 enchants, I realised that if there were offered green insignias instead I might consider it worth the travel time to PE and clicking on it.

Comments

• Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    Seals are still useful gearing up. Can't grind for the latest gear if said content crushes you in your current gear, gotta get the next best first.
  • Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    @gradii I do not want to argue about gearing up, but Seals of Adventurers are given mostly to players that have nothing to buy in that shop. Literally - the biggest source of those seals are lvl 70+ heroic encounters and randoms. But for lvl 70 char spending those seals is not even worth the trip to PE.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Personally I'd be happy with a cap increase. I never turn mine in either except rare occasions so it would be nice to not lose as many as I do lol
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    rikitaki said:

@gradii I do not want to argue about gearing up, but Seals of Adventurers are given mostly to players that have nothing to buy in that shop. Literally - the biggest source of those seals are lvl 70+ heroic encounters and randoms. But for lvl 70 char spending those seals is not even worth the trip to PE.

Oh you mean adventurer ones specifically? yeah I use those to get stuff to look cool, mostly not to use. If they change it, they need to leave us an easy way to get the same outfit looks.
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    It would be nice if the other seals could be traded for rAD as we could in the past.
  • Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Raise cap on seals to 100k
    Add premium items to the seal vendor.

Genie's Gift, 2k Seals
    Preservation ward, 2k seals,
    Mount upgrade token, 2k Seals
    Random Legendary Mount, 50k Seals
    Ect.... I just put random numbers for values of the seals I dont care if they change, but it would be nice to use them on something useful
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    I agree Most seals have no value
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

Raise cap on seals to 100k
    Add premium items to the seal vendor.

Genie's Gift, 2k Seals
    Preservation ward, 2k seals,
    Mount upgrade token, 2k Seals
    Random Legendary Mount, 50k Seals
    Ect.... I just put random numbers for values of the seals I dont care if they change, but it would be nice to use them on something useful

Great idea