What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official - Combat Changes - Boons

124»

Comments

• Options
    maxzius#3795 maxzius Member Posts: 165 Arc User

As it stands now there is almost no reason to run content in order to get boons. Why would anyone pay to unlock campaigns?

each campaign amounts to 1% to 2% of statistics for other contributions, which by the way are currently the rarest sources in the game. I really don't know where you got it from that the boons are not worth it. Although we know that this boon system will undergo rework, as the current system was poorly thought out and did not look at the long term.
    Do you really believe that 1% of a stat is worth 6 weeks of your time or a $30 campaign buyout? Really?
  • Options
    alquimistgg#0914 alquimistgg Member Posts: 133 Arc User

As it stands now there is almost no reason to run content in order to get boons. Why would anyone pay to unlock campaigns?

each campaign amounts to 1% to 2% of statistics for other contributions, which by the way are currently the rarest sources in the game. I really don't know where you got it from that the boons are not worth it. Although we know that this boon system will undergo rework, as the current system was poorly thought out and did not look at the long term.
    Do you really believe that 1% of a stat is worth 6 weeks of your time or a $30 campaign buyout? Really?
    what for you is 30 for me is 150 since unfortunately I live in Brazil hahahaha, so I prefer to make them than buy them, I even have all the campaigns almost 100% in all my alts of each class.

image - ALQUImist-WL@alquimistgg#0914