test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon Chest Loot Table

melechestmelechest Member Posts: 106 Arc User
Is a joke...

Before the changes to the loot tables it wasnt unusual to get companions or mounts. Now, even with the x2 "premium rewards" hundreds of dungeons and hundreds of reroll tokens later, me and my friends are only getting some companion/mount upgrade tokens, some tarmalune bars here and there, genie's gifts, some rare health stones or scrolls and maybe some AD. Where are all the "premium rewards"? Where are the mount and companion drops. I have seen none. My friends have seen none. No person in my alliance has seen any "premium rewards". After hundreds of runs i have seen only 1 blue mount, which was bound and i already had it.

The end-dungeon chest loot table was better before they changed it.

And why is everything bound on account? I never use health stones or scrolls. I dont need to use them. What am i supposed to do with any drops that are bound but i dont need? Reroll the very rare decent drop because i dont need it? Put it in my inventory indefinitely, just filling bag space with stuff that are useless to me?

Comments

• Options
    scratcheesscratchees Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    yeah i see big issue with newbs making some reasonable AD to get some the better stuff if anything they burning what ad they have rerolling with hopes of a drop