test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why Don't The Celestial Wings Look Like This

blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
since i had waited for the the Celestial Wings to go on sale why can't we not have are angel wings this way when we are done flying but here screenshot

Comments

• nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    I am a bit confused of what you asking for, you want Celestial Wings to also looks like "Seductive Shirt" when unmounted?

Celestial Wings is a mount, so when you are unmounted, it should disappear like all other mounts.
  • jbc1022#7515 jbc1022 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    It looks to me like you'd like to have devil wings as a mount, not celestial wings. It would not surprise me one bit to see them sell us devil wings at a later date!
  • blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    i was asking why the angel wings dont show on the back are toon cause would of liked that than the wings disappearing
  • fademist#5406 fademist Member Posts: 58 Arc User

i was asking why the angel wings dont show on the back are toon cause would of liked that than the wings disappearing

cause they are mount....
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User

cause they are mount....
    But that makes no sense if you really had wings. Who cares what other mounts do. Other mounts aren't growing out of your back.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Neither are these ones.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Probably not going to happen with Celestial Wings mount, but I can honestly say I would have preferred the Angel Wings item be an actual graphic set of wings (like the demon wings or the Celestial Wings when not flying) instead of a fairly static and often silly looking "wings effect" that simply sticks out awkwardly. The effect is cool, but the fact that it doesn't really flow with the toon makes them meh (for 20k favors, nothing should be meh).

On a side note, I really hope they make the Starfade Cape/Celestial Wings effect a permanently useable option without having to sort of bug it.
    i have been seeing alot of players around protector's enclave and dont know what them glowing wings are behind there back is thought it came with the Celestial Wings or something tell i found i was wrong or i would of liked them better with the angel wing mount
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited November 2020

i have been seeing alot of players around protector's enclave and dont know what them glowing wings are behind there back is thought it came with the Celestial Wings or something tell i found i was wrong or i would of liked them better with the angel wing mount

Celestial Wings is a mount.
    Seductive Shirt (the right one in your picture in your first post) is a upper body fashion.
    Angel Wings is a neck transmute. IMO, the worst looking among them.

There is no Angel Wing mount.

They are in 3 different category of items.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Seductive Shirt (the right one in your picture in your first post) is a upper body fashion.

it has nothing to do with the seductive shirt cause when you go to the appearance tab you can see the angel wings appear on your toons back when you buy out the Celestial Wings im just saying how they could added the wings as a fashion item to go along with the mount since i did not pay full price for this

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

it has nothing to do with the seductive shirt cause when you go to the appearance tab you can see the angel wings appear on your toons back when you buy out the Celestial Wings im just saying how they could added the wings as a fashion item to go along with the mount since i did not pay full price for this

They may yet add a feathered wings fashion shirt at a later date. But for now the only way to have wings while not mounted is either with the Angel Wings (neck item) or with the Fiendish wings (Seductive shirt).
    arazith07 said:

They may yet add a feathered wings fashion shirt at a later date. But for now the only way to have wings while not mounted is either with the Angel Wings (neck item) or with the Fiendish wings (Seductive shirt).
    yes

• urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    it would be nice for "evil" players to have Fiend wings

and it makes some sense
  • mistameenamistameena Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    For me the Celestial Mount functions as it should, like every other mount.. visible when active, not visible when not active.
    The Seductive Wings are a transmute for your appearance and like any other transmute it's a personal choice to wear it or not.

That said maybe one day NW will consider bringing in mount and appearance packs, which might solve all concerns for those that want to see their wings after dismounting.
    That said.. one issue I do have with the Celestial Wings and mounts in general is the lack of dye channels for personalisation. The Wings themselves are very nice in detail and animation, but the colours are set in stone and don't always fit with the scheme of your character and look somewhat out of place... sure we could all create white and pale blue character colour schemes but really.

So .. implement dye channels on mounts just like armours/fashion is my request :)
    edited December 2020
    i know some of the players did want dyes on the Celestial Mount or i would of dyed them if it was a option since i know we need dye for mounts