test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

E-Demo can't interact

reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
This bug might make the VERY bottom of your bug list XD

After completing e-demo, if you afk before getting the chest or before leaving the arena, you can no longer interact with the chest or the door. I was away long enough that I didn't get booted but the flag was up for inactivity. When I moved it told me I was no longer idle. My run tonight, I got the chest then went afk, then couldn't interact with the door. In a previous run, I afk'd the moment the run ended and was unable to interact with the chest or the door to leave.

Maybe this is a known thing, maybe it happens in other places. I'll afk somewhere else after I get the chest and see :)

Comments

• Options
    zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    It's a time thing. I once spent so long reading the combat summary that I could no longer open the chests or exit the place.
  • Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    To be honest, if someone is going to afk during the trial and they aren't able to get the chest at the end because of it, I dont even feel bad.
  • Options
    liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User

To be honest, if someone is going to afk during the trial and they aren't able to get the chest at the end because of it, I dont even feel bad.

This is after completion though.

It has been happening for ages. If you stand around the campfire for long enough after edemo chatting with people either in game or in discord, you don't even have to be AFK, eventually you are unable to interact with the door, I'd assume the chest too, I don't know, as I've always picked up the chest upon completion.

Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • Options

This is after completion though.

It has been happening for ages. If you stand around the campfire for long enough after edemo chatting with people either in game or in discord, you don't even have to be AFK, eventually you are unable to interact with the door, I'd assume the chest too, I don't know, as I've always picked up the chest upon completion.

For me it was after the trial, not afk during the trial... I was the tank on demo, I would have been missed if afk during the trial XD
  • Options
    durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    Demogorgon does not treat kindly to adventurers overstaying so he closes all the entrances and exits to the place.
  • Options

Demogorgon does not treat kindly to adventurers overstaying so he closes all the entrances and exits to the place.

That would be a very acceptable answer lol Love it!!