test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Make Rank12-15 bonding runestones for sale at rune merchant.

With your the announcement saying your going to remove them in future. You made it impossible to gear up for current content now. High rank Bondings until you make the changes are necessary for Vallenhas and Avernus. By announcing the trade in prices you inflated their price making them unaffordable and/or a waste of money, since they now cost far above the future trade in prices.

I think making them available for purchase for the trade-in price like you already do for rank 5 and below. Would help. If not progression towards endgame has basically paused, until changes go live.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    They are available in T-bar store.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    azric#8402 azric Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    They finally show some consideration and fore thought and still complaints. I bet your the type of person to complain about recieving a billion dollars because the suit case is heavy
    Don't confuse skill with a little luck you daft fool
  • Options
    edited November 2020

They finally show some consideration and fore thought and still complaints. I bet your the type of person to complain about recieving a billion dollars because the suit case is heavy

No, I don't want the suitcaseS. I just them to e-transfer to my bank account. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    sanjose66#5511 sanjose66 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    What is happening with dark enchantments, what will they do? I have 5 rank 15s because the current meta calls for it and now? How about some info on that.
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User

I looked yesterday thinking I would get a R14 since I have 800 tradebars, and then trade it in later, and the bondings are gone. I guess they don't want people turning tradebars into millions of ad when the nerf goes into effect...
  • Options

I looked yesterday thinking I would get a R14 since I have 800 tradebars, and then trade it in later, and the bondings are gone. I guess they don't want people turning tradebars into millions of ad when the nerf goes into effect...
    May be Xbox is different. In PC, I still can see Bonding r13, r14, r15 in t-bar store.