test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tunnel Vision

micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
edited November 2020 in Player Feedback (PC)
What is the intention with it?

Since it reaches about 20% of the total damage of DPS oriented (end-game) char, and previous items of this scale, like Lostmauth set, old proccing AoC, weapon enchantments, and even poor deamon set who is less than a half of an impact, were nerfed, changed, or practically removed.

I don't want to go into what should be done with it. If 3k magnitude is the designed goal, by all means we will shoot things with it.

I just want to know if I should safely invest into upgrading it, and it will last until something better comes out as is the way of MMOs, or I shouldn't upgrade it, since it is intended to be balanced, or will it get refunded or exchanged.

This uncertainty goes for a while now.

Edit:

I've been told that there was a mention on stream about "bringing things to TV level" (paraphrasing), so if possible to have clarification about what the meaning here. And bottom line, should I (and others) invest in TV?

Comments

• Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    For those wondering, this is a link from the latest stream where noworries states that they will bring player powers in line with Tunnel Vision (and Toad).

• Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

For those wondering, this is a link from the latest stream where noworries states that they will bring player powers in line with Tunnel Vision (and Toad).

Thanks.