test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Avernus Forge Upgrades

obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
edited November 2020 in Player Feedback (PC)
I may be missing something, but upgrading a piece of armor for 12k Favors that doesn’t go beyond single digit stat increases? Could bump them up a little? Really not much. Like 10?
Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?

Comments

• Options
    erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    In my opinion all those upgrades should be cheaper to make. I know farming favors isn't exactly hard with all the hunts we can do, but the price is not reasonable for the effort. Not to mention, those upgrades are - indeed - so small it's almost not worth it to even try to do them.
  • Options
    alchemistxiiialchemistxiii Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Cant even upgrade the t3 hunt armour if you have placed a modification kit onto it!

Modded my hood on ranger as soon as i got it, now can't upgrade it, says "you must remove all enchantments before you can upgrade"

• Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User

Cant even upgrade the t3 hunt armour if you have placed a modification kit onto it!

Modded my hood on ranger as soon as i got it, now can't upgrade it, says "you must remove all enchantments before you can upgrade"

Sounds like a good time for the Devs to teach the players how to remove Reinforcement kits intact.