test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drop rate for broom sash

What is the drop rate for the broom sash in order to get the broom mount from event ? I have opened several hundred and zip . I have relented to buying the splinters companion now , 3x . Was hoping to get epic mount for my stable but alas , drop rate was non existent on the reagent I needed .

Comments

• johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Sorry , I was a little furious . I have popped roughly 50 pinatas and no sash .
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Spend 300 tokens to buy it from after event vendor, then. That should be the "goal". Getting sash from Pinata is the bonus (to save 300 tokens for something else).

I bought a broom mount during the event because I was lucky to get a sash in my 2nd Pinata. Then, bought another one from after event vendor after the event is done.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Oh , never knew there was going to be a vendor selling it afterwards. I’m not grinding over 500 bags to get that 1100 tokens now . But ty for letting me know !!!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***