test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

no more events in the mask please

blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
is there a reason why the dev have to ruin the mask with Halloween and Coins of Waukeen but they couldn't stick to a map idea for theses events cause after seeing this for to long that it does get kind of boring where i would like to see a change

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    Stay in a room and avoid the path from the entrance to the guy downstairs. I have my characters park in Moonstone mask and I don't have problem with the event.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User

Stay in a room and avoid the path from the entrance to the guy downstairs. I have my characters park in Moonstone mask and I don't have problem with the event.

i tried that but it doesn't work cause when i tried to use the room from the bar that i have used for years that no one would let me be where i found them to be annoying
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User

These events predate the current Devs or most of the current Devs. I assumed they are already overworked and most likely under pressure with deadlines, they can barely fix the tons of bugs existing in game, let alone reroute quest/NPCs without the possibility of breaking/bugging the event.

i tried that but it doesn't work cause when i tried to use the room from the bar that i have used for years that no one would let me be where i found them to be annoying
    I guess you don't have VIP. My toon is always alone in their rooms.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

been able to get into vip area without having vip
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    If it wasn't for the events most people wouldn't know the Mask exists.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    edited October 2020

Well, those rooms are pretty empty and there are more than one room.

Well, those rooms are pretty empty and there are more than one room.
    yes

edited October 2020
    best thing they could of done was kept the pumpkins out of the mask or they wouldn't be turning in there charms for bag of treats