test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Masquerade Event-- Gathering Lies-- Suggestion to the Devs

I know the enemies have to be within your level, but what about all those areas where my level is being reduced? I am currently working on Acquisitions, Inc. My level has been severely lowered (to the point where my companion has 476,000 health to my 17,249) and the enemies never drop the charms. Just saying... maybe rethink this a bit.
Tagged:

Comments

• propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    we have a 90% chance of getting the mobs to drop them so they are semi-rare drops so not every mob will drop these,But if your lvl 80,just goto a 70+ zone where they mobs 73 like Jungle of Chult(which) seems to be the best spot to collect them at max lvl,TBH tho they need to a 100% drop rate as of currently it's super annoying to kill everything to collect them for updates
  • juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    I know that part. It is just that if they are lowering our item level in areas like Elemental Evil and Acquisitions Inc. quests, those enemies are not within the 10 level (I am level 80), but with my item level changed so far down, the enemies are just as difficult as if they were within the 10 levels difference. "You are currently fighting at a different item level" is the message. So, should the charms not drop as well?
    If you have not tried these areas and you are level 80 with a good item level, just try this: go to your workshop or stronghold and kill a pinata. Now, go to Acquistions Basement and try to kill one at the campfire. Hmmm.... So, you are not REALLY Level 80 anymore.
    And by Basement I mean the quest where you have to retrieve the documents, not just the basement where the people are standing around. :)
  • propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    no I get what you are saying trust me...it's why I am agreeing with you on this,I think/believe the game devs/event devs didn't have an idea how to add lvl 80 mobs to the game for us high end players that run this event and others like it where's there only lvl 70 mobs,But I like said at lvl 80 the only place that I have these drop a bit better is in Jungle of Chult(since)
  • earmouse#0698 earmouse Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hey, sort of related, I can't seem to post in the forums yet so here is an issue/question I am having with the Masquerade that someone here may be able to help me with.
    From a pinata I just received the Disciple of Leira Leggings, but they are not in my inventory. These are the second item I received that hasn't shown. Am I looking in the wrong place? Is it a glitch or item that was removed from the game? Any help at all would be appreciated. Sorry for posting it here, but the rest of the internet seems devoid of answers.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User

Hey, sort of related, I can't seem to post in the forums yet so here is an issue/question I am having with the Masquerade that someone here may be able to help me with.

From a pinata I just received the Disciple of Leira Leggings, but they are not in my inventory. These are the second item I received that hasn't shown. Am I looking in the wrong place? Is it a glitch or item that was removed from the game? Any help at all would be appreciated. Sorry for posting it here, but the rest of the internet seems devoid of answers.

Did you check your fashion tab? The pink hand.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • earmouse#0698 earmouse Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yeah... it's not there either
    Earmouse, they should be in items/inventory/fashion/mask tab. The hand tab is vanity pets. Make sure it is saying Fashion Items at the top.

Propulsion-- I have had them drop in dread ring and storm king as well as chult. And cloaked ascendancy. Have not tried other legacy areas, but suspect most will drop them. I know Vallenhas and Avernus drop the liars charms but I cannot get the treats as I cannot sacrifice my head gear and stay alive there. :'(
  • leorifleorif Member Posts: 1 New User
    Today the maintenance started with 3 hours left in the masquerade event.
    Will there still be 3 hours left after maintenance, or will this just kill that time?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    leorif said:

Today the maintenance started with 3 hours left in the masquerade event.

Will there still be 3 hours left after maintenance, or will this just kill that time?

The cut off time should be 1pm EST.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***