test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login Server down?

2»

Comments

  • jerrickhummerjerrickhummer Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I'm in, finally!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,823 Arc User

    When I try to log into the game either through Arc or the Neverwinter Launcher I get a "Login has timed out. Please check your network connection and try again." error message. Any advice would be very welcome.

    So, someone can move this from where it was originally posted but no one is able to give a response?
    Modulator (a regular player like you and me) can move the post but the person does not work for Cryptic to give an official response but he did give a response.

    Sorry, what was the response?

    Hmm... Works okay for me.

    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • silvershield#7747 silvershield Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'm up again.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,823 Arc User
    Wait! Did you guy use ARC to login? I don't.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Greetings,

    There was a network maintenance for Arc platform, and then a login issue.

    We apologize for the inconvenience. This issue is now fixed, have fun!

    Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service - Discord
  • silvershield#7747 silvershield Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > Wait! Did you guy use ARC to login? I don't.

    Is there another way? Sorry, I just started playing Neverwinter for the first time about four days ago.
  • merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    im in now
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,492 Arc User
    > @silvershield#7747 said:
    > > @plasticbat said:
    > > Wait! Did you guy use ARC to login? I don't.
    >
    > Is there another way? Sorry, I just started playing Neverwinter for the first time about four days ago.

    You can find the neverwinter.exe file and click on it directly. ARC was actually added after the game was running for a few years. I've never had it on my desktop PC.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • silvershield#7747 silvershield Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @pitshade said:
    > > @"silvershield#7747" said:
    > > > @plasticbat said:
    > > > Wait! Did you guy use ARC to login? I don't.
    > >
    > > Is there another way? Sorry, I just started playing Neverwinter for the first time about four days ago.
    >
    > You can find the neverwinter.exe file and click on it directly. ARC was actually added after the game was running for a few years. I've never had it on my desktop PC.

    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.