test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't change my loudout

There is something going on with one of my loadout in my warlock. I was trying to change to my dps from my healer but it keep telling me unable to equip some items from the loadout. So it force me to buy a character loadout to be able to dps, now i have 3 loadout but can use only 2 loadout can u check this pls devs.. i'm in ps4 my character name is Dovahkiin. Psn Sam-son77

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,270 Arc User
    What is the item? Equipment? Mount? Companion? Mount insignia? Belt items?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Maybe try copying to that loadout to recover it? If you'd rather not, it's probably something for support to do.

The issue might also be some item being on cooldown perhaps?
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    alexander#1470 alexander Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    it doesn' t say what item its no able to equip. And no there is no item in cooldown.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,270 Arc User
    Copy your good loadout to the current 'bad' loadout as Frozenfirevr suggested?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    alexander#1470 alexander Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Idk how but its working now. I was able to change to that loadout, and for what i see the problem was that aparently i sell delete or idk what one of my artifac so i guess it was unable to equip that cuz wasn't in my inventory. But its working now ty for the help.