Install Arc

Redeemed Citadel store - mount tokens disabled

13»

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,174 Arc User
    edited November 2020

Two years later...

This forum is an echo chamber

T w o y e a r s l a t e rrrrrrrrrrr..................
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • manttazzmanttazz Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Any clarification on this yet?
    Still waiting for an answer on this...
    Two months later....
  • justtester#3228 justtester Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    I think I saw something weird today. When I tried to buy weekly 5x mount tokens in the citadel store, it appear to be locked. I also noticed the count of mount token packs in my inventory suddenly went from 3 to 2. Maybe I just opened them by myself accidentally but I also noticed every time I'm logging in on this character I see "You already have all of the items in this package" error message (same message as if I tried to open one of those packages).

Can it be these mount token packages in your inventory are now opening automatically on a start of week even if you wanted to save them until the end of event and to buy mount tokens from the citadel store instead? Can also anyone else confirm this?
    This forum is an echo chamber
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,174 Arc User
    edited January 2021

I think I saw something weird today. When I tried to buy weekly 5x mount tokens in the citadel store, it appear to be locked. I also noticed the count of mount token packs in my inventory suddenly went from 3 to 2. Maybe I just opened them by myself accidentally but I also noticed every time I'm logging in on this character I see "You already have all of the items in this package" error message (same message as if I tried to open one of those packages).

Can it be these mount token packages in your inventory are now opening automatically on a start of week even if you wanted to save them until the end of event and to buy mount tokens from the citadel store instead? Can also anyone else confirm this?

Same experience. It auto open one of your mount token 'coins' and put 5 mount token to your purse.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***