test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loot-System T3 Hunt Avernus

harnrimharnrim Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Hi everyone,

we just killed the t3 Boss and only the one who placed the lure got loot, but the whole instance was needed to kill the boss. Please change this, cause it's really frustrating...

Comments

• winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    This is not a bug, the one who placed the lure set up the party settings so he could choose who gets what and he choose himself to get everything.
  • harnrimharnrim Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    I know it's not a bug, that's why I posted it in Feedback. The Problem is, that even with nearly 2 Zariel finish groups it is a really tough fight and utterly unrewarding for everyone helping out.
  • vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    1: they should be required to roll for loot despite their loot settings due to it being a hunt....

2: only the group using the lure should get to roll...

3: others who help out should be rewarded favor as the boss takes more than the single group to kill. Static amount of 750 would be fine.
  • vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User

1: they should be required to roll for loot despite their loot settings due to it being a hunt....

3: others who help out should be rewarded favor as the boss takes more than the single group to kill. Static amount of 750 would be fine.

i agree with point 1 and 2
    point 3 however i also think everyone who participated should get a chance of devil remains
    as you say i saw northsides vid of it and there is absolutly no way that a party of 5 could take this boss
    maybe an idea is to make this boss an instanced fight so everyone in a certain area when lure is used is ported to an instance

• zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited October 2020

750 is high by a huge margin. 75 is an amount that could be considered, maybe. At 750 favor for T3 'helpers', there will be a race to the T3 zones. Half of the players there will be there to leech and gain 750 favor as their primary favor source. I could see players warping between T3 hunts and making 100,000 favor in a day. Then... trade their favor in for Vanguard of the Citadel... sell it on auction house, and make 2,000,000 AD for their day's work.