test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Appearance change items not showing

I have previously submitted a report as an ingame issue and they were unable to assist me and told em to submit as a bug. My character Nurse Jackie (Rockdoc1807) received the wings from the previous event. When I tried to equip them they were not there in the inventory. I have other items in my item list (Armor of VALLENHAUS) for instance that reads that it is already in my appearance change library but when you try to access the libraries that are available it does not appear. I would like my appearance change library to be fixed so that I may access the items that are supposed to be inside.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited October 2020

I have previously submitted a report as an ingame issue and they were unable to assist me and told em to submit as a bug. My character Nurse Jackie (Rockdoc1807) received the wings from the previous event. When I tried to equip them they were not there in the inventory. I have other items in my item list (Armor of VALLENHAUS) for instance that reads that it is already in my appearance change library but when you try to access the libraries that are available it does not appear. I would like my appearance change library to be fixed so that I may access the items that are supposed to be inside.

Thank you.

If I remember correctly, you got a box in your regular inventory.
    You open it. The item goes to your Fashion item inventory (the pink hand tab). The box disappeared from your regular inventory.
    Then, you go to Fashion item inventory. Right click the item and 'Convert to Appearance Library item' so that it goes to your 'appearance Library'. You probably did not do this step.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***