test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ps4 glitch/lag bug

Hey! I was advised by a member of arc support team to write this on forums after submitting a ticket.
For the past week I have been experiencing extreme lag issues. I haven't been able to move or go into dungeons or do basically anything much without extreme lag and bugs and kept lagging and crashing.I also have to attempt to log into the game several times because it usually doesn't work as I can't do anything or the chat isn't visible etc... To counter this I restarted my ps4 several times, restarted game, restarted WiFi , tried with different wifis and hotspot, tried reinstalling game after deleting twice and also rebooting my ps4 by pressing on on/off button till second beep and pushing 5. Option, trying to play at several different hours as to try and counter server traffic.NOTHING WORKS. Then I gave up and submitted a ticket and the support team informed me it was a bug.
Attached a link to video as well, it has names of people in chat and group please ignore as I don't know how to sensor them.
Tagged: