test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Addition suggestion for guild roster details

rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
Ello. Can you pass this over to the devs please. TY. Thinking that it would be very helpful to be able to view how long a member has been in a guild. Would be helpful for both guild admins and members alike. For me as a leader for instance I could see by looking at the guild roster at a glance how long someone had been in the guild which could easily affect a decision I make down the line on who to promote to officer etc. For normal guild members it would be nice, as a member of a social group, to have some insights into how long other members had been in that group also. If you wanted to make it perfect instead of just adding it direct as a static display to the guild roster you would have the ability to display this info as a tickbox feature in guild permissions so you could decide which rank had access to the info and when it showed at certain ranks when they viewed the roster. I would have it set to display in the roster for every rank just because I like that idea and what it would give to the members, but other guilds could have it set only for officers, leaders, whatever, to create the effect they wish to.
Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.

Comments

• Options
    dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    Along with that I would like to request being able to see which members bother to tend available guild resources to allow guild leaders the opportunity to give those members the recognition they deserve. A lot of members will play Neverwinter and drop things in the guild coffers, but rarely (or never) bother to tend available guild resources. This is particularly helpful when new, low level players who don't spend a lot of time in places where coffer resources can be gathered but still take take the time and make the effort to collect resources from the mine, quarry, farm and lumber yard as opposed to those who sign on and don't.
    DD~